March 31st 2006 1:07 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I wasn't very anxious at first, but after Mommy finally convinced me that there was nothing to be afraid of, I too participated in the "Six Cat Thing" meme that she did and here are my answers:
1. I guess the thing that I like to do most is hide. For example, one of the things that frightens me most is the doorbell. Whenever I hear it I hide behind the stereo speakers and hiss at anyone (including Mommy) that comes near me for the next hour.
2. When I am not hiding, I like to be near my mommy. She says that she thinks I have something called “attachment disorder” because I follow her everywhere and when I can’t find her I cry pitifully.
3. I really like to help Mommy when she does crafts. I don’t find cross stitching very interesting anymore, so I usually just sit beside her when she does it, but knitting… now that is a different story all together! There is just something about that yarn that I can’t resist!
4. Before Daddy decided that we cats weren’t allowed in the bedroom anymore, I used to like sleeping right next to Mommy's pillow at night. Sometimes she would use me as a pillow and I would get uncomfortable, but I didn’t really mind all that much.
5. I also like to eat and find our cat food delicious. In fact, I find it so good that when I am offered people food I just turn my nose up at it and walk away.
6. If I can’t be near Mommy, I like to be near Scooter: He is my big brother and protector and he plays with me. To show him how much I love him, I like to wash his face and even though I don’t mean to, sometimes I even pull out his whiskers.
Whew! That was too much social contact for one day. I am off to hide now!
See all diary entries for Harley, 2001-2007|