Sex: Male Weight: 15 lbs.
|Home:Alpine, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Scooter, 1995-2010
Catster stats for Scooter, 1995-2010
4 times 68
Mister, the Ears, my Itty Bitty Kitty
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
Black and White
He HATES it when I mess with his tail
Pink and Lavender Afgahn
Favorite Nap Spot:
On my corner on the foot of the bed
I decided Mouse was lonely and needed a playmate. I found an ad giving away free kittens and when I went to look at them, Scooter chose me!
Originally, Scooter was going to be named Felix, but the name just didn't suit him. Somehow, Scooter just fit him better.
Scooter was diagnosed with Chronic Renal Failure and Feline Hyperthyroidism in January of 2010. In May 2010, he went to Rainbow Bridge.
The Groups I'm In:
10 YEARS OR OVER??? DOGS or CATS, Black And White Units, CRF Support Group, Multiple Cat households!!!
I've Been On Catster Since:
|September 28th 2004
||More than 11 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
March 31st 2006 1:03 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Not to be outdone by Mouse, when my human did this "Six Cat Thing" meme a few weeks ago I insisted that I too be interviewed. Therefore, here are six things that I like to do:
1. I am a pretty big kitty (about 15 pounds) and according to my human, the reason I am so big is because I like to eat. I prefer to eat without chewing my food and sometimes I eat so much and so fast that I throw it back up… That’s OK though, if my human doesn’t clean it up right away, I will eat it again later.
2. I like to pretend that I am a big tough cat and sometimes try to bully Mouse… And for some reason, that is usually when I get smacked!
3. I like to sit on the edge of the bathtub when my human is taking a bath or shower. I am not sure why she likes to get wet everyday, but if I observe her long enough maybe someday I will figure it out.
4. I am quite fond of pretending that I am a bookend. My human has a bookshelf with a shelf that only has few books on it and whenever I can I sit there and prop them up for her.
5. Sometimes when I am feeling frisky I run and around and try to look cute. I must be doing something right because it makes my human laugh… I only wish I knew what “galloping” meant.
6. Along with eating, I also like to sleep. In fact, that is what I spend most of my time doing!
As you can imagine, that was very exhausting so I am off to have a snack and then take a nap!
See all diary entries for Scooter, 1995-2010|