Likes: bedtime, feeding time, being petted, being brushed, belly rubs
Pet-Peeves: car rides, children, other cats (except Sam - I love him!), the vets, seeing the bottom of my bowl.. even if there is food all the way around the edge, I don't like seeing the bottom ok?, when Sam poops in the crate on our way somewhere!
Favorite Toy: My cardboard cat scratcher
Favorite Nap Spot: My Mom's bed, back of the lazy boy and in my window seats (several around the house)
Favorite Food: Merrick canned (treat once in a while)
Skills: ummm. no... is being bossy a skill?
Arrival Story: I got Rascal when she was 2 years old. Her previous owner had to give Rascal and her other cats away because her daughter was having a baby. She was my first pet of my very own.
Bio: You'd never think she spent her first 2 years of her life in a house with 4 other cats! Total antisocial!
Here are the Rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose some cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to meow at them in a cat-mail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
The seven fun facts about me!
1) I love my Mommy VERY much but I seldom like anyone else.
2) I love to eat, but I only eat until I'm full... unless it's treats!!!
3) I love to sleep in the most uncomfortable position for Mom.
4) I slobber when I'm being petted.
5) I lost 4 lbs in the past year! YAY!
6) I grew up in the city and have never been outside. When Mom was staying with Grandma and Grandpa at the farm, I was allowed to go on the sundeck, but once I climbed a tree and didn't know how to get back down! Grandpa had to climb up after me and get me down! I was crying and Mommy was crying.
7) I have never used a scratching post since my very first one died. I have refused them all and moved on to Mom's furniture. But since Mom has discovered cardboard cat scratchers, I have taken quite a shine to them and now leave Mom's furniture alone.
Found out that Kaiser has really bad allergies. The vet believes that it may have stemmed from an insect bite of some sort, but he is checking all options since he had this condition (albeit milder) last summer. He is checking to see if food may have something to do with the severity and the loss of hair. So Kaiser is starting his detox diet as soon as the food comes in (couple days) and is on antibiotics and predisone for now.
Let's just hope Rascal isn't too smug with her bedtime snacks since Kaiser won't have them for a while...