January 13th 2011 9:29 pm
[ View A Comments (8) ]
I received a anonymous power of the paw prezzie today! Wow, thanks to whoever sent it! As most of you know I have battled megacolon all of my life. The last 10 months I have been able to keep it under control with one fourth teaspoon of Miralax mixed in my food each day and only twice have I had to take the DSS capsules from the vets, once last fall and again this week. I don't know how anyone knew but I thank you anonymous prezzie giver! Love Marie
June 9th 2010 9:45 pm
[ View A Comments (7) ]
Last week was a great week for me, I turned four years old and just a few short months ago I was so sick that meowmy did not think I would ever make it. My megacolon flared up really bad in the last part of August and gave me a lot of problems until mid to late March. I am having a good spell right now and meowmy almost even hates to write that afraid she will jinx it! I started taking a new over the counter medicine that a nice lady told meowmy about and it has really helped me more than anything I have ever taken before.
I am also a Petizen! I have a really nice page with monarch butterflies on it and even a photo of me and brofur Normy--taken moments before I swatted him! Yeah I am feeling pretty good right now and that's due a lot to many purrs, purrayers and my guardian angel Murder, he so sweet. His sisfur's name is Mayhem!!!!! Thanks to everyone who has always kept me in their purrayers!!
Want to see my page at Petizen? Click here!
November 23rd 2008 7:37 pm
[ View A Comments ]
I have been tagged for the Thanksgiving tag game by a sweet pretty girl named Mittens. I name 5 of the things I am thankful for and tag 5 friends to play.
I am thankful for:
1. My pawrents, I have a very unusual and sometimes expensive medical condition called Mega Colon, many people couldn't afford or wouldn't pay for the medical help I need.
2. I have a sweet wonderful boyfriend named Octavian, he's very special and not just to me but our whole family, he has a very cute brother named Odin.
3. I am thankful for all of the wonderful friends we have met on Catster, this is a wonderful place to play.
4. I am thankful for my vet Bill McGee, he thinks I don't like him sometimes, but I really do.
5. I am thankful for my brofurs and sisfurs, even though I don't always be very nice to them.
I am going to tag:
Matt , Dreamy, Spooky and Friskie
See all diary entries for Marie|