Age: 12 Years Sex: Male Weight: 14 lbs.
|Home:Missoula, a ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Sheriff Piso
Catster stats for Sheriff Piso
2 times 11
pisosay, biggie mao mao, p head, gato, green eyes, soso
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
February 14th 2004
his people, sitting in the kitchen window drinking water, catnip, wool blankets,
closed doors, when Finn sniffs him too long, get his daily pills
feather tease, water, crumpled up piece of paper
Favorite Nap Spot:
behind the printer and in front of the window on the end of the bed or really anywhere a human is
yogurt, cranberry juice
he is taming Finn, drinking with his paw, finding rubber bands! I've had to de-band the house!
I had been wanting a kitty for a while and had just got back into the country when our local Humane Society was having a Valentine's adopt-a-thon. So I braved the crowds (they had 60 animals adopted that day! It was busy!) to find a cat good with dogs. I just wasn't meeting any that really sparked my interest, until I saw this big, green-eyed guy in an office (he hated being in a cage) drinking water with his paw. That just killed me! The shelter worker said that someone was there in the morning and thought he might have already been adopted, so I had to wait to find out if he was available (which is similar to how we got Finn, our dog). I was very happy when they told me he was adoptable, because he was already showing his confident, snuggling, dog-like nature. Just what I was looking for. His former family was moving and couldn't or didn't want to take him with. I made his b-day the day we got him, but 4 years ago, becuase we know he is 4-ish.
Piso (pee-so) means "pussycat" in Georgian. I lived there for 5 months for graduate research and language study. I named him that as an homage to all the strays I saw there and wished I could have adopted. And "sheriff" 'cuz there is a new sheriff in town!
***Well it looks like he is epileptic. He had a pretty nasty seizure a couple of weeks ago, so it is back on the phenobarbital. He is still a happy kitty.***It's been 9months and he is just great! No seizures since we put him back on the phenobarbital. He is loving life!
8 of 9
hello green eyes!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Dirty Bum... what to do
I've Been On Catster Since:
|February 19th 2008
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
February 26th 2008 7:03 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I’ve been tagged by my new friend, Dusty! Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. My new family adopted me on Valentine's Day during the Western Montana Human Society's adopt-a-thon (they had 60 adoptions that day!).
2. My name Piso (Pee-so), is Georgian for Pussycat. My lady was sad seeing dozens of strays every day, when she was there for school.
3. I might have epilepsy. My new lady is trying to learn all she can and figure out what is best for me!
4. I am obsessed with the bathroom, and time someone goes in there I want on their lap, watch intently as they flush, and wash there paws.
5. I like to drink water with my paw. That is how I wooed lady to adopt me
6. My lady bought a silly tie for me to wear and I secretly like it! Shhhh!
7. My favorite places in the house are on the bed between lady and guy, on lady's laptop, while she is writing, and the shelf above the dryer.
See all diary entries for Sheriff Piso|