Age: 8 Years Sex: Male Weight: 20 lbs.
|Home:Orlando,, FL ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for ♥BOO!♥
Boo boo, boolicious, Captain black
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
August 17th 2005
my roommate Vicki she is all his and visa versa
wearing his collar, not getting to go out on the back porch, getting his nails trimmed.
he isn't too picky but that racoon tail gets a lot of action. Guess I need to get to a cat show!
Favorite Nap Spot:
with Vicki where ever she is. He sleeps on the pillows like a human!!
Pitrpats!! He will only eat the Salmon greenies but he LOVES pitrpats, milk, ice cream
He is the special skills. 20 pounds of nuthin but luvin....
Well, again went in to buy food at a petstore. There was a rescue in there and this lady was holding this black kitty about 4-5 months old there was A LOT of noise and he was just sitting in her arms watching everything with these gorgeous orange eyes. I asked if i coould hold him, and then said to Vicki you gotta hold this cat. He just sat in your arms with his tail all curled up at the very end. Vicki knew her brother would have a fit, we paid for him and went up the next day with a carrier and took him home. Funny thing the lady who was holding him when we walked in was his foster Mom she said they didn't think they would find a home for him cause all he did was hide she had just brought him out when we walked in. We took him home and he KNEW he was home. With his foster Mom he hid behind the toilet , there was no hiding with us and he and Vicki bonded. She needs him and he needs her. It's really great and he is such a sweet cat.
9 of 9
Let me be your teddy bear
I've Been On Catster Since:
|January 29th 2008
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
July 19th 2008 11:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
"You know I am BIG, BLACK, and BOOTIFUL!!" At least my kickin cool beautiful Nala knows how FABULOUS I am!! She tagged me so that ALL of you can now know a little bit more about this 20 pounds of nuthin but luvin Teddybear......Thank you very much!
Ok, so 6 THINGS ABOUT ME....
1. My foster Meowmy didn't thing that I would find my "forever home" because I would hide in the litterbox whenever she took me up for adoption. I was 4 months old when my loved ones came in and couldn't live without me and visa versa!
2. I am all about getting loving from my Mom and I make no treats about it. I kinda tick off my brofur MezMorizingly Fluffmiester OZ when I want love cuz I am not afraid to jump up there and DEMAND attention.
3. I LOVE Greenies esp. the Salmon flavored ones.
4. When I fall asleep my favorite place is with my Mom as she holds my head in her hand and covers my eyes I then wrap my paws around her arm and fall asleep. She usually isn't in a comfortable position for this but she never moves the entire time.
5. I LOVE to go on the back porch and smell the outdoors and watch all the birds and stuff. But we live in Orlando and right now the humidity is 100% and so is the heat. DARN! DARN DARN!!
6. Last but not least I LOVE to torment my sister and the "Alpha Female" (ooohhhh big whoop) Meerie
The 6 totally Fabulous BLACK (cause black is beautiful and as Stinky says "black never goes out of style!" cats are..
1. Cause he knows best Stinky check out his page!
2. She is one of the most SPECIAL kitties Nyssa
3. Now shhhhh don't tell anyone but I have a *CRUSH* Sasha *sigh*
4. You gotta check out Teddy
5. Although this little lady is very cute too Miss Benson
6. Doesn't he sound so Regal? Jacque
See all diary entries for ♥BOO!♥|