Age: 10 Years Sex: Male Weight: 11 lbs.
|Home:Orlando,, FL ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (1)
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a treat for ♥OZ♥
Oz. Oz monster, Ozeransky, Ozman, Ozmoses
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
November 11th 2004
Belly rubs, headbutts, being out on the back porch.
Vacuum cleaners!! Plastic bags, he got stuck in one !!
He loves this racoon tail I got him, catnip bubbles, running from his invisible demons!!
Favorite Nap Spot:
The bed in the spare room.
Iams multi cat, and he loves pitrpats. Won't touch greenies just the pitrpats
He sings, chirps and talks to you. He can jump really HIGH and open doors if he so chooses.
I had left work early thought I might be coming down with the flu and I knew that I needed to get some cat food so instead of having to go out the next day I just stopped on my home. The ONLY thing I went in there to buy was cat food for Meerie and Shadow (RIP). I walk in start over to the cat food isle and a cage caught my eye. Sitting inside of it is the cutest kitten I had ever seen. He was sitting there with his little tail wrapped around him. All wide eyed and just adorable. I was hooked!! However, I hadn't asked my roommate if I could get another cat and I didn't want her to be mad. I asked how much he was and calculated that I still would have enough for the food as well. The rescue lady was talking to me about the kitty as I calculated so I must admit I wasn't paying much attention. She then turned to one of her volunteers and insructed her that they were bringing about 8 cats that had just been rescued from this house and that they were NOT to go inside that cage if they had one eye buggar. She was off to rescue another batch of kittens. I sat there staring at this little kitten, took him out and held him in the palm of my hand I had just put him back in the cage when they brought the other cats in. The looked pretty sick and they were putting them INTO the cage with this kitten!!! So, I picked him up and out of the cage before the other cats could close to him. I took him up to the register, they made a box for him I got my cat food and he rode on my shoulder all the way home. I had no idea what kind of kitty he was until a week later I was back up at the pet store and the rescue woman was there and we were talking about him, she didn't understand why he was the last one to go she said he was so lonely in there by himself. I asked her a couple of questions and she said you do know that he is a Maine Coon right? I had no idea what one was but knew that I was in love with this breed of cat. I am so glad i picked that pet store to go to that night or I would've never found OZ.
How OZ got his name, when I brought him home from Petsupermarket he was very timid and unsure of himself. We let him roam around a bit and introduced him to Meerie, and Shadow (RIP). When it was time to feed him I brought the bowl up onto the bed and sat it down in front him I went to move it a bit closer and he started growling and it was pretty loud too! He looked up at me took a piece of food and jumped to the floor growling the whole time when he was done he would jump up and get another piece of food. It was so funny to me. Anyway, I LOVED Buffy the Vampyre Slayer and my favorite character was OZ the werewolf, it seemed fitting since he liked to growl, although with my Oz it was all bark and no bite!! He still does take on piece of food at a time and walk off with it to eat it, or he will throw it into the bathroom sink and then eat it. Quirky doesn't even begin to explain it!!!
9 of 9
meow, purr, whatever
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Aldo and Tess need new Homes ASAP
I've Been On Catster Since:
|January 29th 2008
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
July 13th 2008 5:31 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Furever, I do think that my Coz got this whole thing started!!! It is a fact that his name is all over my page but to know him is to love him!!!
If this is hard to keep up with, my "coz" got this whole ball of yarn started by meeting me cause as you can tell we are a bit fluffy!!
As for me being MesMorizingly anything is all Juniors thing, although my Mom agrees 200% ( Mom can never do anything just 100% when it comes to me) another THANK YOU to Junior for that as well.
All cats being equal and all, I must inform you that Junior has added yet another catiker to his ever growing name and please allow me to be the first to introduce you all to my Furriest Coolest COZ in all Cat Kingdom........drum roll if you please..........Junior Stunningly FURLICIOUS Fluffy Fluffkins.
It is true kitty cat love fest c'mon efurryone join in and give a paw out your fave COOLEST CAT!!!!!
I thank you Junior for finding me amongst all the kitties on Catster.
June 15th 2008 11:14 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
So, I am kinda late with this sorry about that. Anyway, I was tagged by Nala and I have to paw down 5 things about myself and then tag 5 other cats. I have decided that it is going to be a Maine Coon, Norweign Forest Cat kinda of a thang so here we go...
1. I'm kind of prissy. This will NEVER EVER be admitted to again. If you saw how I walked you would understand I look like I am walking on the tips of my toes.
2. I am a cleptomaniac (sp) I will take anything and I do mean anything and drop it at or on Mom's bed to get attention. If she doesn't wake up I add more things to the pile!!!
3. I LOVE catnip bubbles I will climb as high as I can and wait for them to get to me and just go crazy bursting them.
4. Headbonks there is nothing like em, I will headbonk you so that you know that it is allright to love on me, I will flip muself over so that you can rub my belly but please use BOTH hands so that under my chim gets loving too.
5. The other cats in the house like GREENIES, but no me. Nope, I prefer pitrpats. I get them in my mouth and shake them around and growl. Mom thinks it's so cute but I am thinking about it being a lizard.
Now..on to the who's who of Fluffy Maine Coon and Norweign Forest Cats....Since I am doing AMAZING here I have to add my long lost "COZ" to this one....
1. My AWESOME Coz Junior Stunningly Fluffy Fluffkins
2. If you haven't taken a look at this AWESOME guy you really should! Smudge
3. Heart be still..Allie
4. The name is so cool how can you go wrong? Blix
5. Last but not least the one, the ONLY Murray
May 15th 2008 8:47 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Cross your Paws that this works. I am pretty sure it won't cause Mom has no idea what she is doing but Junior's Meowmy is trying to help in everyway possible!! Hee hee.
One of things that I LOVE most about my cuzin Junior is that he is so subtle about himself and his Pawsomness!!! Anyhoo, since we are "related" I must admit I have no problem coming up with Pawsome things about me either.
Before I just keep going on and on about myself I guess I should just get to this. I get to do 4 things. This tag comes from JuniorStunninglyFl uffyFluffkins the name says it all folks, don't beleive me look at his page. Can't touch touch this!
1) 4:00 am...walk up the length of my Mom, stand on her chest and Meow till she wakes up and puts food in my bowl. That isn't why I am standing on her chest though so when she lies back down I do it again until she just sits up and pets me. I am satisfied with that for the time being and I go on my happy way.
2) 6:00 am...I now need more attention so I leisurely walk back down the hall jump up on the bed and again walk up her body till I am standing on her chest. I know she know's I am there but I still Meow, when that doesn't work I just take my paw and put it on her mouth, nose, whatever I can get to that is out from under the covers until she sits up in bed to pet me. Of course I don't want to be pet ON the bed so therefore I jump down and look back to make sure she gets the clue and comes down on the floor to worship me.
3) Same as Junior really. Just look adorable when I sit, roll on the floor, sleep or whatever!
4) IF and that is a big IF she doesn't wake up I then go from room to room and take things that I can carry and drop them off on her bed and in the bedroom and sometimes leave a trail down the hallway. Pens, bills, gauze, tape..you name it, I take it!!!
PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1) In an abandoned house in Orlando.
2) At a cat rescue for a couple of weeks till I was better.
3) At a Petsupermarket waiting to find my furever home.
4) With my Meowmy in our pawsome house with my pawsome family!
PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE
1) Again, I am with Junior on this wherever my Mewomy goes when she leaves in the morning...what is a "Theme Park" anyway? Why aren't kitties allowed there?
2) Sleeping on my favorite blankie in the guest room by the window.
3) Someplace where I could go out onto the porch more. Where it isn't Africa hot everyday and there isn't any smoke from fires.
4) On the top of the cat tree in the living room looking down on my subjects!! MOL
I TAG (All My fluffy Peeps!)
1) My Heart shaped nose buddyBenjamin
2) My sweetest little cuz (who needs to eat what the DR ordered)TethysFluffkins
3) My Sis Pinki's #1 Guy Stezer(gettin'better!)
4) And last but not least #1 MeowmyRosie*PROUDMEOWMY*
Have FUN my Dear Furriends...may you be smarter at this than Mom and Me.
OZ Mesmerizingly Photogenic Maine Coon Norweign Forest Cat?!?!!
See all diary entries for ♥OZ♥|