"I look so pretty here surrounded by all the flowers. Thanks Willow."
Sex: Female Weight: 3 lbs.
|Home:Lawrenceville,, GA ||[I have a diary!] |
"China doll outside in the sun and she looks like she can see."
"I'm flying with my brother here at Rainbow Bridge. Thank you Willow for my wings."
"This is my precious Lily flower and she's an earth angel. I'm her guardian angel in heaven."
"This is Tess. She lives at the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary in NC. I'm her guardian angel. I'm now also her sponsor, yeah."
"China doll is a Flower Girl"
"China doll had a problem with her shoe and Wee Gordie is sitting with her."
"China ventured out in the land of the giants."
"Oh mom, I'm sooooo tired."
"China doll" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for China doll (6/01 -5/08)
Catster stats for China doll (6/01 -5/08)
10 times 500
China Doll, Baby Girl, Doll baby, my girl
June 1st 2007
Black and White
Her little pink chenille bed.
no more medicine please
her beanie baby elephant
Favorite Nap Spot:
anywhere near her mom
to make everyone love her
I received an URGENT email from a customer. Their was a cat hoarder that was evicted and she had all the cats in a UHaul and at an extended stay hotel. They needed foster homes for 60 cats. Since it was around the corner from me I called to see what help I could offer. I ended up with a set of three 4 month old littermates, two 6 month old littermates and one 4 year old male cat and all were sick with what I was told was an upper respiratory virus. Little did I know the extent of their illness. We did fall in love with them all and decided to keep them.
China is the littermate of Sparky's and the first to be diagnosed with FIP. She went blind and that's when the testing began. They still can't say for sure if she has it or not, but while she was on the mend Sparky came down with the wet kind of FIP and went to Rainbow Bridge a couple of days later. I'm praying I don't lose China too and I have a third from the litter, DaBrat.
Update: I lost my beautiful little China doll in May. I miss her so...she was my heart.
I just want to get well....
The Groups I'm In:
♥A TEAM♥, Blind Cats & Kittens, Catster Marketplace, FIP Support, Friends of the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, Muppet's Bucket (HQ-approved fundraiser), Pawsome Pages, Rainbow Bridge Kitties, Royal Canin® Felines, Sadie & Quinns Wedding and Pirate Playground, We're One-derful!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Angels Amongst Us
I've Been On Catster Since:
Oops! This embedded item exceeds our security parameters, so we aren't able to display it. Sorry! — Dogster HQ
|January 22nd 2008
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2560 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
February 17th 2009 12:23 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My furriend Natasha has tagged me for a game! I love to play, so here's my diary entry!
(Note to those that I tag...Just copy the questions and delete my answers. Then tag four furriends to play along!)
1)-What color is your collar? When I was an earth kitty I had 2 pink collars. One was solid pink and the other pink stripe and a pink leash to match. My mom was teaching me to get around after I went blind.
2)-What kind of food do you eat? When my mom rescued me I ate anything she put in front of me. Iams, Science diet and all kinds of wet and dry food. I also got kitten milk mixed in and it was yummy.
3)-What are your favorite treats? Temptations was my favorite.
4)-Do you have a Valentine or significant other? No, I'm just a baby...but I have my brofur Sparky with me. Does that count?
5)-Do you get table scraps? No, but sometimes mommy would give us real tuna. It was good.
6)-What is your favorite toy? My fav was my beanie baby elephant. It was so soft and I cuddled with it. I also like toys with bells so I could find them easily. Nip was always fun!
7)-When is your birthday? My mom gave me a June birthday since she didn't know for sure. I liked June since it was sunny.
8)-How many times a day do you get to eat? When I was rescued my mom fed us 3 or 4 times a day. We were so malnourished that we had to eat a lot to catch up!
9)-Do you have a favorite color? I'd have to say my favorite color is pink. I had a pink chenille bed, a pink blanket, pink collars and leash, and I really looked pretty in pink. Don't you think?
10)-Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? Oh, I hope so.
My turn to tag!!! I will invite these kitties to play:
Have fun, everycat!
November 17th 2008 2:14 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Seven 580602 *waves* just tagged me for Thanksgiving Tag. I has to name 5 things I'm thankful for, then tag 5 more Catsters.
I have a lot to be thankful for:
1. The first thing I'm grateful for is Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary that was started for blind cats that were deemed unadoptable by shelters and were going to be killed just because they are blind. I went blind when I was just a baby and mommy was scared. The Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary gave her hope and the knowledge that I could be a normal kitten even though I couldn't see.
2. The second thing I'm grateful for is the Bria Fund for FIP Research at The Winn Feline Foundation. After I went blind it was discovered I had FIP which is a fatal disease in cats. Bria was a kitten that also had FIP and is here at the Bridge. Her mommy started the fund to find a cure.
3. I'm grateful that my brother Sparky 704876 *kiss kiss* was waiting for me here at the Bridge. He had FIP too and went ahead of me. We get to play together now everyday.
4. I'm grateful my sib DaBrat 704913 *kiss kiss* doesn't have FIP yet and we hope she never does. She's still with mommy, but I look after her from above, along with Tess 876653 and Penny 914402 both from the Blind Cat Rescue & Sunctuary, and my furiend Lily 647722. I'm their guardian angel and I take my job very seriously. *blows kisses from the Bridge*
5. Lastly, I'm grateful that I knew so much love in my short life on earth, and even more love now that I'm at the Bridge. Baby Sparky and I have been adopted by Flannery 408307 and Grizabella 315293 in the RBK group, so you see even though I'm a baby and at the Bridge, I still have someone to love and look after me. What more could a Doll ask for?
I's going to tag you......
See all diary entries for China doll (6/01 -5/08)|