October 17th 2009 5:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Boy, I am mad just plain mad. I am mad for for various reasons
1. Everytime I turn around I hear Obama being critized, and it makes me mad. I am a very liberal cat, and I know he does not do everything perfect, but give the man a break he is doing so much better than any Bush did. I know republicans will critize, but he is trying to make things better so give him a chance.
2. We had a big rain storm on Tuesday and the wind just howled. I of course had to take care of everything cause I am the oldest cat, and it was hard work. Fortunately, the dog did o.k during the storm so I did not have to take care of her, but had to take care of Nikita
3. Mom left me today with Nikita while she was off hiking and having fun with Abbey. Man you think she could have stayed home with me. Abbey could have went hiking by herself. So what if she came back home. I would not have missed her
4. My cat treats are costing more and more so now mom has to cut me down. One bag of treats cost 2.00 and last 2 days. Why can't thecat food companies bring the prices down. Man cat food companies are getting greedy
5. Still mad that Sacramento does not have liberal talk radio. I miss it so much. I especially miss Stephanie Miller. I feel I missing out on so much news.
Well that is enough to be mad about. I am hoping to be in a better mood by Monday.
Leave A Comment | 1 person already has
It makes me hissing mad when they criticize Obama also. It is a republican strategy- picked up by the so called liberal media. They all just went nuts when he won the Nobel peace prize- I almost can't watch the news anymore! Talk radio is out around here- all right wing- can you believe that- you would think in RI Air America would have taken off... I think it was republican radio station owners did not want Air America broadcasting and put a stop to it.