April 23rd 2010 4:33 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
My brofur Tigger and I had a lovely 12th Birthday yesterday! The weather was perfect so we lounged about in the garden in ther morning and then Mum gave us each a new catnip toy! Mine is a little teddy bear and Tiggers is a mousie!!
We didn't have a birthday tea in our honour 'cos neither of us are too keen on anything other than our dry and wet cat food. I think our brofurs and sisfurs were disappointed but we'd rather have a new toy each!!
Thankyou to our furriends in Pawsitive Pawsee for the Birthday wishes and to Humphrey and Roger for our beautiful chocolate strawberry cake and also for the delish shrimpies for us both - we've never had those before and loved them!!
Purrs Minky II
May 18th 2008 4:51 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'm soo pleased I've been tagged and my meowmy will start me a diary now.
Rules of the game are:-
Name 4 jobs you have had:-
1. I tell me meowmy if my young brofur Justin has done a little squirt somewhere. I sniff at it and look at meowmy to tell her to clean the disgusting stuff off. It's usually just in 2 places - up the big waste bin in the kitchen or up the pantry door. Luckily they're easily cleaned as it's a hard floor underneath. Meowmy has tried spraying lemon juice on and other things to stop him! He's such a naughty boy, we girls would never dream of doing anything like that!
2. I warm up meowmy's bed before she gets into it at night, then I jump off and sleep on top of the cat tree.
3. I make sure that meowmy's black trousers are nicely decorated with my fur and brush up against her legs before she goes out. They look better that way!
4. I don't have any more jobs apart from just looking beautiful!
Name 4 places I have lived or stayed:-
1. I was born in my meowmy's rescue pen and had 2 brofurs and 2 sisfurs. One of my brofurs Tigger still lives with me. We don't know where our meowmy came from as she was a pregnant stray when my meowmy rescued her. I really loved her and missed her when she went to her furever home.
2. Me and my brofur Tigger when to live with a neighbour when we were 9 weeks old.
3. Me and my brofur moved in with our furever meowmy when we were 3 years old because our first meowmy didn't want us and wouldn't have us in the house. They had a new human baby and kept putting us out. They put our food outside and all the flies went in it. yuk!
4. We now live with our furever meowmy who really loves us both and spoils us rotten! We moved in by ourselves because we decided that was where we wanted to live. In fact we shot through the cat flap on bonfire night because we were so frightened of all the loud noises and bangs and hid under her bed. My meowmy then locked the cat flap - I suspect she had only left it open (on in only) so we could get in! And here we've been since!
Oh, I forget the only other place we have ever been is to the VETS - say no more!
Name 4 places I would rather be:-
1. In a delicatessen with loads of freshly cooked chicken and turkey.
2. I love to lay in the garden in the sunshine and meowmy has to put sun block on my white ears - which I don't like.
3. On meowmy's bed.
4. The only place really is here at my furever home.
Meowmy has decided not to tag anyone because they might feel obliged to do it and not really want to but if anyfur reading my diary wants to have fun and tag their furiends they can do.
Love & purrs from Minky II
See all diary entries for Minky II|