January 31st 2008 5:49 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules of the game! Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to purr them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary or send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 things about Brown Boots
1) I love paper. If you leave paper anywhere I will find it and lay down on it, or do the meatloaf position on it. I never scratch or shred the paper. I will do this even if it is a tiny grocery receipt, and try to cram my whole body on it. Meowmy then feels bad and points out where she laid the junk mail for me. I especially do it when I am upset and want to get away, but I also do it when everything is calm.
2) I will tell Meowmy that I do not want my kibble by sniffing it and then snorting. If she holds a piece out in her hand I will taste it then let it drop out onto the floor. I will then meow like I have not been fed in a year. I will show her where she keeps the cans of food. I will eat Orijen kibble but it is too high protein for my kidneys. I get wet food twice a day but Meowmy leaves me a kibble snack when she sleeps between night shifts so that I will not wake her up for food.
3) I love to make huge litter mountains in the cat box. Meowmy thought I wouldn't use the litter box when she first brought me home because when she put me in it I jumped out right away. Then that night Meowmy and PawPaw heard me digging in the box. I made a six inch pile on top of my poo. I love the crystal litter and never get tired of digging in it. When the box rakes my poo out I will come sniff where it was to make sure it is gone. I have never had any accidents of pee or poo since I was adopted.
4) I love to sleep in front of the gas fireplace. I have trained Meowmy and PawPaw to turn it on for me whenever I wish.
5) When Meowmy gives me treats she will let me sniff them then she tosses them across the room for me to hunt. I love this game and will meow in protest when she stops.
6) I hate grooming. I have decided that it is okay for Meowmy to groom herself because she got very mad when I attacked her head while she was brushing her own hair. I used to bite and scratch and howl like I am being killed if you even tried to brush me or clip my nails. Meowmy uses feliway spray and a kitty muzzle to get me to calm down so she can put on my Soft Claws and try to get my fur brushed. I have decided to let her have a 5 minute time limit for such foolishness before I turn into a Tasmanian Devil.
7) I love DA BIRD and will play with it until Meowmy and PawPaw have maxed out their short attention spans. I don't care about jingle balls and will ignore them completely. Catnip mice are good but I prefer Da Bird.
KITTY THAT TAGGED ME
Athena- very friendly kitty
SEVEN KITTIES I TAGGED
Alex the Siamese- he flirted with me hehe
Benny Grunch- he sent me a star
Sam- His pictures are cute
Bootsie-my Meowmy calls me Bootsie
Oshii-his family gave me a gift
Kenicky Furlong- he likes to eat like me
Mishka-cute tiny kitten
January 31st 2008 3:41 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I am Brown Boots the beautiful applehead Siamese. I am about 4 years old in human years.
I was dumped in an apartment complex when someone moved away and didn't want me anymore. MEOW HISS PFFFT on them! A neighbor finally caught me and brought me to a kitty rescue where they found out I was already spayed.
It was 8 months before I was adopted. Beautiful Siamese should not have to actually WAKE UP when adopters come to events!
I do not understand Meowmy and PawPaw sometimes. They take me to the vet even though I bite and hiss and scratch the vet to the point where the vet called for them to take me home because they cannot handle me for inpatient treatment. Meowmy and PawPaw say I am not allowed to bite and scratch anybody! They bought me a scratching post and leave cardboard boxes around for me to scratch though. They think I was not well socialized as a kitten and maybe someone dumped me when my behavior was no longer cute;( They also put Soft Claws on me and I am not sure I like that at all. They said I needed them because I scratch things I should not like people and door/window trim.
See all diary entries for Brown Boots|