February 15th 2010 8:10 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My friend Fluffy Bear tagged. Now, I am supposed to tell 10 things I love or like a lot and then tag 10 furiends - so here goes
1. I love all my friends on Catster and Dogster
2. I LOVEE Whipped Cream
3. I like teaching Sue my naughty tricks!
4. I love my furmily.
5. I love it when me and Mom have cuddle time. :)
6. I like taking naps next to Sue.
7. I LOVE Climbing the Christmas Trees when they're up!!
8. I like sitting on the stool beside mommy when she gets online.
9. I like hiding after doing something bad.
10. I love looking out the window or door and watching birds. :-)
I am tagging
5. Ciao Li
June 28th 2009 3:10 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
MOL, I was tagged by my BEST Friend, Bear. The tag is to tell what Ice Cream Flavor I would be.
I think I would be Mouse Tracks with extra Carmel, a mountain of Whipped Cream, and lots and lots of Sprinkles, MOL.
I think Mouse Tracks because it has so many different flavors in it.
Extra carmel because I'm sweet..most of the time, MOL.
Whipped Cream because its my FAVORITE food.
Sprinkles because their colorful--like my personality, MOL MOL!!
The 5 furiends I'm tagging will be....
Marybeth, Foxy Lady, Snickers, Brutus, And Ciao-Li.
January 2nd 2009 7:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
10 REASONS FELINES ARE SMARTER THAN CANINES:
1. We don't 'learn' tricks. We teach them. To our owners.
2. We're practically born knowing where to use the bathroom.
3. We can balance on very skinny things.
4. We will NOT tolerate humans washing our smell off without putting up a fight.
5. We don't like rolling in mud, thats begging for a bath (We purrfer catnip).
6. We are careful of what we eat... most of the time.
7. There are comic strips about cats, and one is the famous: Garfield.
8. We get what we want. If we want water and our dish is empty, who's stopping us from turning on the faucet and drinking from the tap?
9. We can amuse ourself with that red light that I can never catch..
10. Do you see us 'begging' to be on the leash?? We'd rather run around the house, getting our furry siblings to join in.
See all diary entries for Femi|