February 13th 2008 11:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE GAME: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to post in their Diary (1) The Rules of the Game, and (2) Seven Pawsome Facts About Themselves. (Just copy and paste these if you like) (3) Then choose 7 kitties to tag and list their names in your diary. Don’t forget to purr them a pawmail informing them that they have been tagged and notifying them to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing that they've been tagged. If anyone really doesn't want to participate, I won't be offended. It's just for fun, you know!
I was tagged by my brofur, Tom.
7 things about me:
1. My kitty mom, adopted 4 babies, and could not produce enough milk for all 9 of us.Meomy partially hand fed me.
2. Out of 5, i'm the only one whoe looks like my "Big Daddy".
3. At night , I will go under the covers and won't go to sleep until meomy holds me.
4. I love to go outside, every chance I get, even if it is raining or cold.I recently discovered the roof.
5. I'm a great hunter.Nothing is safe.Mice, squirrels, chipmunks, molls.I will admit, I have to leave the birdies alone, which is not easy.
6. I LOVE DOGGIES..
7. The most exciting thing about you is, I won meomies heart and found my first and last home.
I have tagged:
See all diary entries for Fluffy|