Nicknames: It's A Tookus, Cookie, Santa Kitty,Little Blue Cat, Blueberry Muffin,Pork-Chop, Rosemary's Kitty, Spice Cat, Leibkuchen, Copy-Cat, Herman-Hissss, Stretchy-Cat, The Shermanater, Sherm-Sherm, Pfeifferneusse, The Nuclear Option Kitty,HermaaaN NOOO!
Coloration: Blue Tabby
Likes: To have his belly rubbed.
Pet-Peeves: Being picked up by strangers; He is shy at first, Being put in a carrier, Going to see the Vet, and any type of medical care. He doesn't like to be helped in anyway with grooming, preferring to keep himself beautiful, totally unassisted.
Favorite Toy: Anything that moves quickly along the ground. He likes to track things that move consistantly; strings or feathers. He doesn't really play with balls or thing that need to be batted to make them move.
Favorite Nap Spot: Laundry basket, spice garden beside, or on, the rosemary plants, sunny spots in the yard with fresh mulch.
Skills: Telecatneisis, Multi-lingual (English, German, Russian) Hunting- He can catch just about anything (He caught a bat once), He has a great loud purrr, He can't swim but he looks great in a bikini
Arrival Story: Heman Sherman is German. He was part of a litter of kittens belonging to some Amish folks in Kentucky. One fall, during an Earth Day event, which was being held on the grounds at my neice and nephews school, this Amish family brought Herman, and all of his brothers and sister, to the school in a large basket, and offered them for sale at .50 cents a piece. Knowing how much I love kitties, my nephew bought him for me. I already had two cats at the time, so I gave him to my niece. She named him Herman. She loved him very much and he loved her. He would let her push him in her doll stroller up and down the sidewalk. When she picks him up he stretches to remarkable lengths, his arms far up over his head. (He doesn't do this for me, or anyone else.) When my niece went away to college, Herman came to live with me. I am very happy to have him as part of our family again. He is a darling boy. He is very beautiful. Handsome Herman! He has big green eyes and this gorgeous, thick, bluish grey coat that's frosted (tipped in lighter colors). (He looks like a blueberry muffin dusted with powdered sugar.) He has a bit of white on his belly. My niece says that he is wearing a white bikini. Herman is also very intelligent and he can be calculating sometimes, but he is such a sweet kitty. Oh, did I mention that he's BEAUTIFUL.
Bio: Herman is a top notch hunter, partial to rabbit. He eats what he catches, but he usually brings home something for us too. He once caught a gecko, brought it straight to Little Bitty, and dropped it at her feet for her to play with. One summer evening he brought everyone in the family a present: A rabbit for Josh, a rabbit for me, and a mouse for Id, all within the space of about 10 minutes. That's why we call him Santa Kitty. He likes to drink from the watering can or the birdbath. He loves the spice garden, especially the rosemary. He rolls around on the plants, and sometimes naps among them, so he often smells like rosemary. He has a crush on our neighbors cat, Abagail, a beautiful Rag Doll. He sits on her porch and waits for her to come to the door. (She is playing hard to get) He loooooovvvves to have his belly rubbed. If you come with 3 feet of him he will drop and roll with anticipation. His meow is very sweet, musical in fact. He's very talkative. Has an opinion about everything. Very political. Naturally, he's a Catservative. He has a wonderful, loud purrrr, that is very soothing. He is a real prince charming. My little niece broke her arm one summer, while Herman still lived with her. A few days later, Herman came home with a broken paw. So, he and my niece both had casts on their arms at the same time. That's how he got his nickname "Copy-Cat".
I hadn't planned to start a diary; I'm a pretty busy kitty. You see, it takes some effort to look like this. I know you ladies think that I just roll out of my laundry basket effurry morning looking flawlessly handsome. But the truth is; this level of purrrfections requires meticulous grooming, which can be furry time consuming. Between that and getting my 18 hours of daily beauty sleep...my days are pretty full. But my excellent furrend Jack has tagged me. Let it never be said that I would refuse a furrend; particularly one as nice as Jackamo!
HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE GAME: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to post in their Diary (1) The Rules of the Game, and (2) Seven Pawsome Facts About Themselves. (Just copy and paste these if you like) (3) Then choose 7 cats to tag and list their names in your diary. Don’t forget to purr them a pawmail informing them that they have been tagged and notifying them to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing that they've been tagged. So, without furrrther ado...
SEVEN PAWSOME FACTS ABOUT ME, HERMAN-SHERMAN:
(7) I am an Excellent Hunter. Once when I was on a Safari, in Africat, I brought down two caribou with one elegant, perfectly timed leap. The whole story was in National Geographicat...perhaps you saw me??? I looked spect-CAT-ular on the cover.
(6) I Suffered a Broken Paw. The odd thing is, my meowmy had only just broken her wrist, when shortly afterward... I showed up at the door limping. She was in a meowmy cast; I was in a kitty cast. This unfortunate incident is precisely how I became saddled with the ridiculous nick name, CopyCat. (Humans!) On the bright side, the hunk of plaster on my foot got me LOTS of extra attention from the ladies, plus...it did not detract one iota from my devilishly good looks.
(5) I am Always Ready for the Beach. I wear a furry white bikini at all times. Of course, it looks adorable on me!
(4) I am a Sucker for a Belly Rub. Therefore, I am constantly vigilant in my quest to acquire said rubs. Fortunately, I'm irresistible, so I can get one whenever I want.
(3) I DO NOT Use Whiskara. There's been a nasty rumor going around Catster that I color my whiskers. Well, let me set the record straight here and now... it simply isn't true! Infact, I find such rumors not only insulting, but hurtful. This is 100% natural beauty!
(2) I'm a mousaholic! I just can’t get enough of it and I like it in just about anything: Moused potatoes and gravy, Red beans and mice, Chicken-fried mice, chocolate mouse, and my personal favorite, Mice Krispy Treats. I was actually on the Catkins diet for awhile. (I could have the mouse, I just couldn't have the fur) Of course, I only dieted for health reasons, (not because I needed to lose weight) my build is puuurfect.
(1) Oh My Cats!!! I'm Gorgeous!
THESE ARE THE SEVEN KITTIES THAT I HAVE TAGGED:
(1) Mitzy (the Mitzs Mitzs Mitzsaroooo!)
(2) Squirrel (the Cougar)
(3) Vincent (the Orange Terror)
(4) Short Stop (the Wonder Kitty)
(5) Cassie (the Clever)
(6) Schmitty, MooMoo, and Schmatt (my furry best pals)
(7) Kitty Whompas (don't you just LOVE that name)