February 7th 2008 11:03 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
There I was, just making biscuits on my favorite pillow, getting ready to settle in fur a little cat nap when..all of the sudden...I got tagged! Tagged to play a game by my furrend Tuffy (the tough one)
HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE GAME: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to post in their Diary (1) The Rules of the Game, and (2) Seven Pawsome Facts About Themselves. (Just copy and paste these if you like) (3) Then choose 7 kitties to tag and list their names in your diary. Don’t forget to purr them a pawmail informing them that they have been tagged and notifying them to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing that they've been tagged. So, without furrrther ado...
SEVEN PAWSOME FACTS ABOUT ME: LITTLE BITTY
1. I'm a Pollie. I have extra toes. Meowmy thinks that that make me not only furry special but extra smart.
2. I am a little thing. Thats why effurry one calls me Little Bitty.
3. I loooooooooovvee shrimp. I turn into bobcat when I see a shrimp.
4. I'm furry talkative. I will always tell mew whats on my mind, and I might hold your face in my paws when I do.
5. I give hugs. I like to put my arms around my meowmy's neck and rub my cheek on hers. Sometimes I will even give a kiss. I'm a real Sweetie.
6. When my meowmy whistles, I come running.
7. The shower is one of my favorite toys. I like to drink from the bathtub and I will go and get my meowmy and tell her when I'm thirsty. When she takes a shower, I attack the shower curtain, and I try to tag her with my paw without getting wet. Its a furry tricky business.
HERE ARE THE SEVEN KITTIES THAT I HAVE CHOSEN:
1. Sherlock (not just a name~ a genuine pawsome kitty detective)
2. Finbar (the beautiful Maine Coon)
3. Joey (the Mitten)
4. Lil Bugz (the seal point cutie pie)
5 Pixel (Hello Kitty!)
6. Sapogi (Glamourkitty/Hamster Slayer)
7. Vincent (the Orange Terror ...with the cute Face)
Leave a Comment