January 28th 2008 12:09 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged! Oh noes! I'm not ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!
Anyway, Kittanna tagged me, so I will rouse myself from my morning slumber and rise to the occasion. I am a sociable kitty, after all.
What? It's afternoon already? OK, so I've roused myself from my *afternoon* slumber.
Fine print disclosure: Here are the rules of the game. You have to tell seven random facts about yourself. Then pick seven cats to tag, and list their names. Let them know they've been tagged by pawmailing or rosette-ing them with the news, and have them read your diary. Post the rules of the game and your seven pawsome facts and the seven kitties you're tagging. Enjoy!
My 7 pawsome facts,
1) I like pumpkin. It is teh yum!
2) I like drinking out of cups more than bowls. I like drinking out of my dad's glass of water most of all, except I can't get my face all the way in.
3) I have a very high-pitched, dainty voice. Except when I've lost my temper. Then I don't sound so dainty anymore.
4) I like chasing strings. They remind me of snakes. I love killing them over and over and over.
5) I have a secret cave under the cloth covering a big steamer trunk behind the couch. It's a great place to leap from to pounce on passing snake-strings.
6) I have only one eye. My other eye had to be removed because it was funky.
7) My mom and dad thought I wouldn't be happy being an indoor kitty, because of being a stray for over a year on the streets. They are surprised at how happy I am to be indoors where it's warm, dry and safe. (As if being warm, happy and safe is something I wouldn't want!)
I'm tagging Mr. P., Hudson, Shyla, Monkey Butt, Sasha Elizabeth, Tyke and Vinnie.
Leave a Comment