June 26th 2008 8:20 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by Baxter (Catster #758261). I need to tell six things I DON'T like, and then tag six other kitties to do the same.
I don't like:
1. going to the vet. I have to go every year to get bathed and shaved, because I'm not very good about keeping myself well-groomed. I feel good after my shave; I just don't enjoy getting it!
2. when new cats join our furmily. I'm almost eleven years old and am the oldest cat in the house, so efurryone else came to live here after I did. I didn't like any of them at first except Lalo, but I've gotten used to efurryone now. Just no more, please!
3. having to stay out of the bedroom. Daddy is very allergic to me even though he likes me, so I don't get as much "Daddy-time" as the other cats.
4. having to stay indoors. I was allowed outside all my life, but ever since Lalo sneaked out a couple of months ago and got hurt, Mommy doesn't let any of us go outside anymore. It's just not fair!
5. when mommy tries to remove mats from my fur. (This is why I get shaved.)
6. dogs. (Sorry, Dogsters.) Mommy and Daddy had a chihuahua for awhile who was just annoying. The neighbors' big dogs scare me. Sometimes Mommy talks about getting another dog, but I hope she doesn't.
Now I have to tag six other Catsters. I think I'll tag:
Freddie Mac (#586411)
Leave a Comment