Pet-Peeves: Don't like to be held against his will
Favorite Toy: My Interactive RemoteMousie ties with my Grasshopper
Favorite Nap Spot: On the bed!
Favorite Food: Wellness Canned and Taste of the Wild dry
Skills: He is a survivor
Arrival Story: I was rescued near the river area of Port Richey, Florida. I was a stray that would show up at night to be feed and wanted to come inside at my miah's apt. I tested FIV/FELV++ but I am now only FIV+ after 3months on Moducare.I live inside with my brothers and sister and I now have arthritis as a result of a wrongly healed injury(most likely hit by a car or abused) I take Interferon on a 7 day on/off cycle, I also take WEI QI Booster(Immune booster) and Body Sore(arthritis) I have a wonder vet who practices both Wetsern and Traditional medicine and also offers Acupuncture! I amloving my new meds and climbing and running again!!
I was tagged by Humphrey Haunted! This is gonna be fun!
1. I am very vocal when I need to eat or have the litter box cleaned! I will climb on Meowmy's lap and do the Happy Paws thing until she asks me what I want and I will respond with a big meow if I want toeat orI will give a soft meow and run to the bathroom if I need a clean litter box touse!
2. I won't eat cold food so I have warmed canned food! I purrty much get what I want when it comes to eating! I would rather have ground food than sliced or chunked. I also lubbs sashimi!
3. I sleep on a heated pad all the time to help my arthritis and I also sleep in our cardboard playhouse we got from a Xmas prezzie! There are soft pieces offleece and a blankie from my furriend Nelson in there!
4. I lubbs to have body massages and it helps me to relax my muscles when I feel my spine hurting. I don't lay on the floor or the tile ever as it makes me hurt!
5. I lubbs any kind of interactive toys, like my grasshopper or butterfly. I also like fleece pieces and I drag them all over the house trailing the ends behind me. I never had toys until I came to live with Meowmy's house!
6. It is just known recently that I was hit by a car at some point before I came to live with Meowmy. I have some spinal damage that was found by my new vet who is also a specialist in acupuncture and western medicine for animals! He is a nice man!
7. I am my meowmy's familiar she says~I have the eyes of an old soul and she can understand me just by looking in my eyes!
Since I retested negative for FeLV,on December 12th 07, and have been taking the Moducare supplements for 60 days, Meowmie relented into letting me inside with my siblings. I am having a blast playing and running around and even sleeping with Meowmie and her great down comforter.I slept in her arms all night last night. I am gettting along fine with New~Man even though he wants to always chase me! Molly and I can sit next to each other as long as I don't make any sudden moves.Shoez is keeping his distance and hisses if I come to cloase..hopefully in time he will be able to hang with me too! I have even used the litter box inside and have had no accidents! I am enjoying the coolinside as it has been hot here and the AC is so much better than being hot!!