April 14th 2013 12:22 am
[ View A Comments ]
My furiend Nermal tagged me to PURRlay the Spring tag game - I ish to write five things I likes about Spring and then tag five furriends to play, yesh! My favorite things about Spring ish:
1. I loves to hear birdies singing, even sometimes at night - so much fun!
I sits and watches furry carefully by our back screen door to see if I can see them too. Our bedroom window ish alsho a wunnerful PURRlace to birdy watch from, and I gets to lay on the big comfy human bed while I ish doing it.
2. Spring breezes ish the bestest - I loves they way they shmells flowery and FUResh, and sometimes a bit like birdies too.
3. In Spring Meowmy opens up our big bedroom window in the evenings fur me and my brofur to sit underneath and watch wildlife out back in our patio - sometimes I gets to see skunks and possums!
4. I likes all the nice flowers that bloom in the Spring - my brofur likes to eat those, eeesh - they hash such interesting and nice scents. Catnip grows furry well in the Spring too, MOL!
5. I loves all the nice Spring bugs, like ladybugs and spiders and butterflies - I hopes some come in the house so I can play wif them, even though I ish not allowed to, I always try to enjoy them when Meowmy ishn't looking heehee!
I will tag my furiends Timo, Midnight Son, Sparky, Edward and Zoey. Happy Spring, efurryone!
November 4th 2012 1:48 am
[ View A Comments (5) ]
I thought it would be a furry good idea fur me to list all my imPURRtant jobs, so that way I can make sure I does them efurry day - in case I furgets one, I can reFUR to my list. Most of them ish helpful things I do fur Meowmy, and sometimes my brofur Roger too.
1. I helps Meowmy wif making the bed when we hash new freshly laundered sheets to put on it. I helps hold them down when she puts them on the bed, especially in the corners of the bed, ash she tucks them in. I alsho helps by laying on them and smoothing them out fur her.
2. When Meowmy gets up off the couch or the bed, I goes right to the spot where she wash sitting or laying, and lays on it, to keep it warm fur when she comes back. Roger neFUR does thish, so it'sh extra imPURRtant I do.
3. If any food in my bowl ish not furry fresh, I paws things oFUR it, like the rug or if I can find it, maybe a magazine or some newspaper, to let Meowmy know the food ish not furry good. She doesn't seem to think thish ish furry helpful, but I tells her it ish - really.
4. I neFUR, eFUR wakes Meowmy up when ish shleeping and ish furry thoughtful and quiet on the bed no matter what time it ish, or even if I ish wide awake, I just waits fur her to wake up on her own. Yesh, sometimes I gets up furry close and stares, but the imPURRtant thing ish ish that I ish furry quiet about it, and nefur do anything to wake her. I finks it ish imPURRtant to get lots of shleep, and humans neFUR gets those all imPURRtant 20 hours of it a day like we cats does - I ish trying to help Meowmy be more cat-like.
5. Even though my brofur Roger ish half my size, I always let him win in games of run and chase and pounce and things like that. I think it ish my job to not make him feel old (he ish 16!) or like he ish not King Of The House, because he wash the only kitty here fur 10 years and now he hash to share Meowmy wif another kitty (me), and I try to always be a good little (large) brofur - shometimes that ishn't easy, because he can be furry cranky, but I likes a peaceful home, so I always lets him think he ish the boss. He hash no idea how much bigger I am than he ish, so let'sh not tell him - it makes him happy to think he ish the boss.
6. I help Meowmy wif insomnia by always being cuddly and affectionate at bedtime - lots of headbutts, happy paws, and chirping - she likes all that and I do too - I know it ish us kitties job to make sure our humans ish more relaxed wif ush around, so I hope that I ish good fur Meowmy's health. I think that ish my most imPURRtant job of all, and I ish furry dedicated to it. We bring human's blood pressure down just by being in the same room wif them - I finks we ish the best medicine in the world fur them - that ish just so kewl. It makes me furry PURRoud to be cat.
May 22nd 2012 3:08 am
[ View A Comments (2) ]
I had a wunnerful birfday weekend, wif lots of Fancy Feast, extra playtime wif that mysterious red dot thingy, my brofur being extra nice to me, and Meowmy singing me the Happy Birfday Song several times. She hash a terrible singing voice, but I loves to be sung to, and efurry time she sang it to me, I chirped along wif joy.
The best birfday prezzie though, came earlier thish month, when we had our bedroom window (which hash been stuck closed fur years!) repaired and now it'sh kitty cat T.V. fur Roger and me efurry single day. We can hear and see lots of nice birdies, and shmell the wunnerful outside scents of flowers and trees, and feel the cool breezes wafting over our fur and it'sh just wunnerful. I can sit on the bed now and watch all the things going on outshide in our PURRdy courtyard, whenever I likes, and it makes me so happy. It'sh like television, but better, because it'sh scented and airy too! It wash scary when the repair PURRson wash fixing it (OMC so loud!!), but it wash worth it, yesh! *purr*
Thank yew to Guido and hish family fur my wunnerful star, to Alfie and hish family fur my beeyootiful big cake, to Squirrel fur my PURRdy heart, to Gimli fur my yummy shrimp, to Mietzi and Timo for the kelw pawtee hat, to GK fur the deelish cupcake - I loves all of yew furry much! I dun looks or acts any older and Meowmy finks I will be kittenish fur some time to come. I ish sho glad she saw my baby photo on Petfinders and adopted me - being born in a cemetery wash a scary beginning to life, but life ish catastic now and I loves efurry minute of it.