July 29th 2008 12:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, I saw Louis LeBeau's diary entry and he said he'll consider the first six cats to read his entry as "tagged." See below:
"I am not tagging any cat in particular. You are on the honor system. The first six cats to read this-- consider yourself tagged. MOL! (Yes I am keeping count too.)"
Not sure if I'm one of the first 6, but here goes:
1. I hate going to the vet. But I guess almost everycat feels the same way.
2. I hate being fed late. If Mommy oversleeps, I get on her bed and meow loudly until she gets up to feed me.
3. I hate when things are out of place. If something is put in a spot where it isn't normally found, I approach it like it's a completely new item. Mommy and Aunt-Mommy sneak up and scare me when I do this and I jump straight up in the air. Then they laugh at me.
4. I hate being cold. Like my brother, Hannibal, I only look forward to the colder months because Mommy uses her electric blanket and we all get to curl up on the toasty bed every night.
5. I hate when someone stops brushing me. I would like to have those little spikes running down my back 24/7, but I'm always told, "My arm is tired!" What does that mean??
6. I hate when the trash bag gets replaced. Mommy likes to "shake it out" to unfold it so she can easily slip it into the trash can. It makes a super loud noise and I go running!
That's it! And I like Louis' idea. If you read this and want to join in, go for it!
Leave a Comment