May 14th 2008 8:53 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by my good friend Bisco http://www.catster.com/cats/479819 !!
The rules of the game
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to purr them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary or send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Seven facts about me.
1. I love attention. When I bite the hand that is petting me I am only playing because I love it so much. Not because I hate it and want it to stop. Just listen to me purr!
2. The dogs are okay. I like to play with there tails but the faces scare me and I smack those ends. I just wish Moose would stop chaseing me, but he is so small I guess it is kinda fun for him to chase me because then it gives me a right to chase and smack him back!
3. I have a teddy bear, there I said it. No one toutches my teddy bear!!!
4. I can flush the toliet. Mom has it on camera, but it is not a digital camera and so there is no way to get it on the internet to show you. Although, maybe if mom records it playing on the TV then you could all see!!
5. I like Noodle, I just pretend I don't because when we play his fur gets stuck in my nose and then I sneeze so there is no way to hide from him.
6. I sleep in a dog crate. Bu choise I go in there when Barkely isnt and sleep, it is so comfy and warm. And plus no one would ever think of finding me here!
7. I am not overweight!! I am just right for my size, so mom, take me off this stupid diet as the "vet" doesn't know anything!
I am tagging:
April 24th 2008 9:56 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I miss Harley. It is so lonely without him. We used to play and spend time together. Now that he is gone I have to get all my attenchtion from mom. She was really surpised at first. That I was being all lovey and affectionate. But she should have known that the Harley was my main form of compainionship. She feels guilty now. For not paying as much attention to me as she does now. But now she has to give me pets everyday or else I bug her to death with my antics of being a kitty. MOL, I even jumped in her lap today, and just when mom is enjoying rubbing my back, I've had enough and jump away!
See all diary entries for Foosa|