Age: 24 Years Sex: Male
|Home:Johns Creek, GA ||[I have a diary!] |
"Rest in Peace little BBQ"
"My lovely valentine, Blossom"
Photo Comments [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Baby Major (In Loving Memory)
Catster stats for Baby Major (In Loving Memory)
6 times 991
Special Gift Box:
Boo Boo Kitty, Boo Bunny Boo Bear, Little Brown Bunny
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
November 7th 1989
loved all food
Favorite Nap Spot:
sun anywhere but esp next to the chipmunk hole near the garage
chicken and steak
indoors and outdoors
Major was my first pure breed that I searched for months to locate. He was adorable and was my angel from day one. He had a fun loving personality and loved people. Unfortunately he was not so fond of other pets to include fish, birds, dogs or cats and did anything he could to make life complicated for the others in the home. The last 10 years of his life he was alone with me and my husband and loved being the only guy in town. He was a one cat household boy. He lived to be 18 but I had hoped he would make it longer. At 17 1/2 he developed diabetes which we worked long and hard stablize. We could never get the blood sugar right - we spent many days in the vet and gave him insulin twice a day. He was such a trooper and always a good boy to take his meds. 6 mos after treatment he was going downhill. He did have good days but started a seizure issue. In the end he passed away at the vet and we have just missed him terribly. He will always be missed and loved.
He was my boo bunny boo bear and a wonderful loyal pet. He was with me through a divorce, moving several times and having to live in a high rise apt. but spent the last 6 years with a wonderful yard for bug chasing and bothering other pets.
Kitten of my Dreams
The Groups I'm In:
College Football Fans, Welcome Waggin' for Dogsters and Catsters, =^..^= Southern Kitties =^..^= all others are welcome too!!!, CATSTER PICTURE PALACE, Cool Cat College Football, Frends of Skeezix (FOS), Orange kitties ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Rainbow Bridge Kitties, The Hazel Lucy Appreciation Society, ^*^Over The Rainbow^*^
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Welcome Home Pawty.....
I've Been On Catster Since:
|September 26th 2007
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2356 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
December 4th 2007 7:55 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hi all kittens!! It is such a lovely day here at the bridge and in Atlanta for my earth baby sibblings. I have been tagged by my friend Sami to play a fun holiday game, "All I want for Christmas!!!" It is really wonderful at the bridge for the holidays and I have no more stiff joints and no more convulsions. I miss the holidays with momma but it is so fun to watch from the clouds with the new little kittens. Here's my list:
1. I would really like a girl friend here at the bridge
2. I hope all kittens and doggies that are lonely and have no homes find a furever home soon
3. I hope people stop cruelty to all animals, domestic and wild and that the world will start to treasure those wild animals that still remain on earth
4. I hope momma adopts another kitten that needs a good home - she really wants another kitten, hehehe - we just have to talk daddy into it-
5. I hope that the Bamboo ("Boozler") gets over his bowel issues and learns to take his pills better
6. I hope momma knows that I am ok at the bridge and loving all my new friends
7. I would like a tuna and shrimp mouse cake for Christmas
8. I would like to meet alot more cute friends here at the bridge
I now tag the following cuties at the bridge to play this game and share their holiday list - Fun, Fun cuties.
1. Augustus Kukla - Catster #606457
2. Molly - Catster #640366
3. Jessica - Catster #498910
4. Bear - Catster #666454
5. Toot Suite - Catster #524524
Have fun kittens and let's continue the tag - See you all soon -
Baby Major (In Loving Memory)
October 19th 2007 10:51 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by Horus, a special friend http://www.catster.com/cats/630657
Rules are this: I have to pick and list 10 fellow members and say a nice thing about them and about the person who tagged me. I then send a pmail or Rosette to the 10 I tagged.
1. Milo. He had the best web pages and is just an adorable fun loving guy. http://www.catster.com/cats/56446
2. Gentleman Jack. He is the coolest dude - of course younger than myself but we are the same Abysinnian breed - also just like my new baby bro Bamboo http://www.catster.com/cats/478226
3. Elsa. I wish I knew Elsa in my day. She is the most elegant Aby I have ever seen. The baby in my earth home just adores her. Very Pretty. http://www.catster.com/cats/560954
4. Cody. A darling guy who lives in a beautiful land. Love his fall webpage and lovely music that we all enjoyed. http://www.catster.com/cats/603864
5. Maximum Katzenfergnugen. I vote best costumes ever and a cute darling. Mom loves the looks and Maximum is soooo friendly. http://www.catster.com/cats/267404
6. Isis. Our very pretty and show cat from Europe that we have loved chatting with. http://www.catster.com/cats/584846
7. Buster. A great organizer of our Group of College Football kitties and keeps us entertained with College Football stuff and fun pools each week. Also has a great Halloween web page. Fun loving guy. http://www.catster.com/cats/531741
8.Maneki. A brave sole who had to go through a terrible surgery. Very beautiful and we wish for a very safe recovery. Extremely brave and loving.
9. Bamboo. My own new earth bro who is adorable I must admit. He has helped mom get through my passing to the Rainbow bridge. He is a baby version of me - might even be faster and a good looking aby boy. http://www.catster.com/cats/626018
10. Lu Lu. My own new earth sister who is a bengal and a stunning girl. Dad is real impressed with Lu Lu as she is a looker.http://www.catster.com/cats/626917
See all diary entries for Baby Major (In Loving Memory)|