Sex: Female Weight: 9 lbs.
|Home:Rodeo Ca. (San Francisco Bay ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for OUR PRECIOUS OOFALA R.I.P
Catster stats for OUR PRECIOUS OOFALA R.I.P
4 times 810
OOrfala, OOfy, OOmphfala, OOrballa
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
June 15th 1981
To go Hunting for Lizzards and Mice and creechy crawlies
Having the tip of her tail touched
Her little crochetted red and green ball with catnip in it. ( she was buried with it)
Favorite Nap Spot:
On the living room floor in the patch of sun
Pounce cat treats, she would take them out of my mouth and eat them
indoors and outdoors
Me and My best friend Steve and his girlfriend Belinda went walking Steve's German Shepard, Nikka, on September 15th. We passed a house and I heard a "meowing" comming from the bushes. I dug in the bushes and found an adorable Tortise Shell Kitten, So I picked her up and hugged her in my arms. A man stuck his head out the window and said " If you want the cat , take it because the next day they are taking them to be destroyed" Well I fell in love with Her then name Jasmine, and took her home after going for the dog walk. I had to convince my Dad to let us have a cat ( My Mom said "we are keeping the cat and thats that") We changed her name to OOfala (I dont remember how that name came about, I was just playing around)but OOfala stuck. So that is how we came about our precious baby.
We had OOfala for many years, 16 to be exact. She was quite the little huntress in her day, always bringing home little critters of some sort. One time she brought home a little black snake that she held in her mouth and it looked like she had a foo man choo moustache. Her favorite thing to do was to drown little mice in her 5 gallon water buckett that she drank from. Sadly Our Little Baby passed and crossed over Rainbow Bridge on November 29th 1997 from a long ilness with her kiddneys. She is thought of quite often and she is missed very much by the whole family (she was my Dads Baby though) We still find ourselves remembering her by telling stories of "Remember when OOfala did this or Oofala did that" We will meet up with our little girl when the time is right for us to cross over, OOh what a smile she will have to see us again, take care my little girl, Love, your Boy
OOFALA, In Our Hearts Forever
The Groups I'm In:
♥Beloved pets remembered♥, *Rainbow Love*, Pawsome Pages, The Power of a Purr and Prayer.
I found my rollover effect at pYzam.com, They're awesome!
I've Been On Catster Since:
|September 14th 2007
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
November 4th 2007 7:40 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was "TAGGED" by my friend Francis, and now I must tell 7 things about myself and then "Tag" 7 cats and tell 7 things about them.
If you are Tagged, be kind and play the game , don't break the chain. If your NOT tagged dont take it personally, I can Only Choose 7!!!
Fisrt Off, OOfala Cat (id#626278)
1. Crossed over rainbow bridge on Nov.29th.
2. OOfala was a Tortise Shell cat.
3. A Tortise Shell is the result of a black cat Father, an Orange Tabby mom.
4. OOfala was a great critter hunteress.
5. OOfala was Daddys girl.
6. OOf was also known as, OOrfala, OOrbala , and OOfy.
7. OOfala was 16 yrs when she passed due to Kiddney failure.
The 7 Cats I tag are:
1. Oreo (In loving Memory) Id#265339
7 things about Oreo are:
1. Oreo was nicknamed, Oreo cookie butt and doe de doe.
2. Oreo was a pound rescue cat.
3. Oreo liked having his picture taken.
4. Oreo's favorite food was Turkey.
5. Oreo was black and white hense his name.
6. Oreo's skills were extra cuteness.
7. Oreo lived in Sunny California.
Baby (in Loving memory)
1. Baby lived in Franklin IN.
2. Baby has over 63,000 friends WOW!!!
3. Baby was a beautifull brown Tabby.
4. Baby's favorite toy was a feathered toy.
5. Baby liked to nap on top of the kitchen cabinets.
6. Baby web page has many , many stars on it to show the world just how
much she was loved and respected.
7. Baby lived for 14 years.
Jasper Juno (in loving memory)
1. Jasper Juno lived in OH.
2. Jasper Juno was a pound rescue cat.
3. Jasper Juno was a brown tabby.
4. Jasper Juno liked to play with his automatic moussey.
5. Jasper Juno was only a little older than 8 when he crossed.
6. Jasper JUno loved to sleep next to his meowmy on next to her shoulder.
7. Jasper Juno liked to suck on his blanket.
Ginger ( in loving memory)
1. Ginger lived in WA.
2. Ginger was a handsome red tabby.
3. Ginger loved meat of all kinds.
4. Ginger favorite nap spot was under a bush outside.
5. Ginger was skilled at going for unleashed walks.
6. His nickname was lover boy.
7. Did not have any pet peeves.
Mz. Isis ( in loving memory)
1. Mz. Isis lived in AL.
2. She was a car rescue kitty.
3. Mz. Isis was a beautifull white and black cat.
4. She liked Ice Water.
5. her favorite toy are bubbles in the bath water.
6. She was loved very, very much by her meowmy,Tammy.
7. Feline leukemia took Mz. Isis from the world , a tragic illnes and a great loss to everyone.
Piroska (in loving memory)
1. He lived to the North in Canada.
2. He was a handsome orange tabby.
3. His nickname was Piri.
4. Piros means Red in Hungarian.
5. He liked to be brushed.
6. Piroska hated to be picked up.
7. He originally ate salami.
Bambi (rainbow bridge)
1. Bambi lived to the North in Canada.
2. She was a purebred.
3. She was a blue point coloration.
4. She liked to be cuddled.
5. Bambi's favorite toy is string.
6. Bambi was just a 4 yr. old baby when she crossed rainbow bridge.
7. She was skilled at stealing hearts.
Thanks to all for playing the game. Its such an honor to be choosen and remembered by your friends. May God ease all pain and sorrow to all parents of the dearly deeparted babies.
God Bless, Ken and OOfala R.I.P.
See all diary entries for OUR PRECIOUS OOFALA R.I.P|