January 28th 2011 2:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
Remember, the same goes for cat owners!
December 13th 2009 2:51 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
I just wanted to say that I got married today, It was a pretty wedding, I am so happy that I am married to Princess, She is a great girl and very sweet and kind, I love her so much, I would just like to Thank-all for coming to the wedding and averything, I am so happy that she is apart of my family and I am apart of her family too, I love you Princess
November 7th 2009 7:25 am
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
I am so happy, I am getting married to Princess, We are getting married on Dec 12, 2009. I cant wait, She is such a pretty and cute girl, I am a lucky boy, My furbrother Amos is going to be Best man, Princess pal Ruby is going to be Maid Of Honor,
Moo-Shoe is going to be Flower girl
Jake,Max,Duke,Skyler,Buddy and Marsh are going to be Groomes Man
Ringbear is going to be Little J (Ruby little borther)
I just cant wait, I love you Princess