November 27th 2010 4:43 pm
[ View A Comments (1) ]
Sorry this is a bit late. Mum has worked the last two days and has been dog tired when she gets home.
There hasn't been a lot happening this week so since my American mates celebrated thanksgiving this week I thought I would share what I'm thankful for. Even though I'm an Aussie moggie it doesn't hurt to count the blessing in my life.
1. My furever home.
2. My loving family who have shown me love and look after me really well.
3. The food I get to eat everyday. I know there are a lot of stray kitties that go without everyday.
4. A warm place to sleep. My home town can get really cold and I am grateful that I always have a warm place to sleep. It just a case of who's bed every night.
5. My catster mates. They make the time I do spend on catster really enjoyable and a lot of fun. I am always learning new things from you all.
6. Knowing that no matter how old I get I will always have my mum to look after me. My mum is very special to me and I love her very much.
I hope all my American mates had a great thanksgiving.
My life has been rather boring this week so there is nothing else to write.
I hope my mates and their families are happy and healthy and I send purrs to those doing it tough.
Purrs and hugs your Aussie mate.
Ka - zar
My catster mates. They make the time I do spend on catster really enjoyable and a lot of fun. I am always learning new things from you all.
The View" co-host talks about next Speaker of the House John Boehner's tears.