December 30th 2009 9:09 pm
[ View A Comments (6) ]
It's new year's eve in Australia and I just thought I would write in my diary. It just seems like yesterday I was writing this entry in my diary for 2008.
I want to thank all my mates for their continued friendship. I amy not be able to connect with all of you all of the time but your friendship means the world.
Here are some things I would like to see happen before the end of 2010.
1. That every kitty no matter where they are in the world that they find a furever home and know what it's like to loved like I have.
2. Mum finds a job that she is happy doing.
3. Grandma's back doesn't get any worse and Grandma and Grandpa continue to have good health.
4. My uncle Grant who has a mental illness continues to improve as he has done this year.
5. That all my mates have great year and have continued good health and get everything they wish for.
Have a happy new year and may 2010 be great year for you and family. Also please spare a few purrs for those kitties doing it tough in the new year.
Purrs and hugs your Aussie mate
Ka - zar
Happy New Years Eve, Ka -Zar!! Catster's did away with the wine glasses in the gift shop, or else we'd be sending you a toast! "Here's to a Blessed and Wonderful 2010!!"
Thank you for the CUTE Christmas card!! We will treaure it always! *hugs*
Happy New Year to you & your sweet Mom!!
~purrs & luv~
Happy New Year! I hope that your wishes continue to come true in 2010. Do have any plans for a big party? Mom, Dad, Lenore, Murray, Seymour and I are going to have a great time with some family and friends. I am going to try to steal some of the icing off of the people plates like I did last year. I hope they get the cream cheese flavored sort!
Best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year!
Murray, Lenore and Wilbert
What a great list Ka-zar! My Meowmy is on the job search too and a close relative also has a mental illness. Have a great holiday buddy!
I hope you and your family have a Happy, Healthy New Year, Sweetie! :)
Hope you have a great new year and all your wishes come true. You and your humans stay safe!
Zeeke and the crew
Happy New Year to you too Ka - Zar! We hope all your wishes come true!
Edgar & Emily Felicity