November 26th 2007 11:09 pm
[ View A Comments ]
I was just reading my buddy Tommy latest diary entry and he wrote what he was thankful for. While thanksgiving is an Amercian tradition i don't think it will hurt of an Aussie kitty to write about what he's thankful for.
1. My family - for adopting me all those years ago and giving me a loving home and looking after me.
2. The food that I eat everyday I know I will never go hungry.
3. The warm and safe place to sleep every night.
4. My mum who loves and cares for me and makes sure I stay out of trouble.
5. My vet Doctor Cole for helping me when I was really sick earlier this year. He is a great vet and a really caring person.
6. All my wonderful friends on catster. It's nice to know what every happens in my life I have great friends on catster who I can turn to.
7. The great sunny days and being alive.
This what I'm thankful for
Ka - zar