July 24th 2007 8:06 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
was tagged today by Bailey (the smaller version of me!). This is my first time being tagged, so here it goes! I am suppose to state 7 random facts about myself and then Tagg 7 others who then create a diary entry of their own with 7 random facts about themselves and then they go tagg 7 others aswell.
My 7 Random Facts:
1. I always try to eat my peoples' food. Everytime my mom or dad have something to eat, I come up to see if they'll give me any. Sometimes it works because mom & dad always say, "I'm so cute!" and "I get everything I want!"
2. My absolute favorite thing to do is sit by an open window and watch the birds, rabbits, and sometimes other cats go for a stroll around my neighborhood. Luckily, it's been not too hot of a summer, so my parents leave the windows open for me if it's breezy.
3. I like to hop in the shower when the humans are done. I pat the shower curtain and watch the water drops run down. It's so much fun!
4. I have found a new place to "hide". I sometimes go behind the long curtain for the sliding glass door. I've already pulled out the hem of the ENTIRE curtain....so now I just lay behind it and nap.
5. Does anyone else have a mysterious red dot that appears when the lights are off? It is the most awesome thing to chase around what my mom calls the laser pointer. Although, I never can seem to "catch" it.....I sure do get a lot of exercise chasing it all over!
6. I like to lay on top of mommy's printer--especially when it's printing. It's fun to stop the paper from coming out....ha! ha! ha! (I get away with EVERYTHING!!)
7. I like to be given attention--but on my OWN terms. I am NOT a lapcat, but sometimes I will lay in bed with mom and dad and let them pet me. (If they've been good that day!) Recently, they came home with a new brush that I love and they could brush me for hours with that! PURRR!!!! It's heaven!
Now here are the 7 other kittens and cats I chose to tagg:
1. Poe--My mom's friend's "son"
2. Fela Kiti--coolest name
6. Little Mamma
See all diary entries for Hunter|