Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 6 lbs.
|Home:Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Isis
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
December 29th 2006
Playing, cleaning herself, cleaning her half-brother Ramses, eating, sleeping and playing and cleaning some more!
Ramses not keeping still when she's trying to clean his ears out, or between his back pads!
Ramses, Ramses tail, the laser pointer, feathers and her collection of little mice toys!
Favorite Nap Spot:
Anywhere... Though on my feet is her fave spot at bed time!
Chicken, turkey and gravy especially if it's all mashed up and easy to eat. Though kitten bikky is good too, especially the big crunchy ones not for kittens!
She can make the boys Ramses and Tigmut'hep do anything she wants! ;) That and she's good at inventing new games like "wack the raindrop and run", most involve bouncing on furnature and pouncing on one of the boys though... ;)
Isis is Ramses half-sister, in that they both have the same Father. I'd been looking for a related cat to Ramses and was lucky enough to e-mail her Breeder and find she was still looking for a home and was in fact the last litter their father was ever going to Sire as he's now been neutered and retired from Stud. I couldn't believe my luck and still can't as she's so wonderful... :)
Isis is a Pedigree Abyssinian and will one day become a Mum to more lovely Abyssinian kittens. She's a very loving and affectionate cat as well as being very smart and quite fearless... She's pretty much obsessed with keeping Ramses clean and is a source of great fun as we watch her pin him down and clean his ears out on a daily basis! Poor Ramses has never been as clean as he has since we bought Isis home... ;) Luckily they love each other and when not cleaning or playing they're found snuggled up together cuddling...
9 of 9
Is it time to play?
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Isis is off to visit the Stud of her dreams in January 2008, all being well she'll come home expecting kittens around the end of March or early April 2008...
I've Been On Catster Since:
|July 16th 2007
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
January 29th 2008 1:10 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged for a fun game by a lovely young Aby boy called Bamboo! :)
Here are the rules of the game! Each player starts with seven random facts
about themselves. Cats who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules &
their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 cats to tag and list their names.
Don’t forget to purr them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your
Diary or send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 facts about me:
1. I'm about 4 weeks pregnant! How's that for a start... ;)
2. I just love to sleep by Mummy's feet at night, it's nice and warm there...
3. I've currently got the appetite of a hungry horse! ;)
4. I have quite a few brothers and sisters and even more half-brothers and half sisters - some of which are show cats like my Momma and Papa cat are! :)
5. I live with one of my half-brothers, he's my best play buddy and I just love to clean him and snuggle with him too! :)
6. I have a bit of a passion for yoghurt and most anything dairy, I've even tried to drink Mummy's coffee once! ;)
7. The father of my kittens is a gorgeous Aby male, who only needs to win one more Imperial ranking at a show, before he can officially be called an Imperial Grand Champion! :) He's also a very sweet and kind gentleman cat and looked very sad when I left him to come home with Mummy!
I am now tagging these kitties to play the game: Ethan (on his birthday), Feisal & his sister Livia, Lilly Rose, Skeezix, Miss Peach & Bonnie! :)
I hope you have fun!
January 8th 2008 7:00 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well it's been an exciting few months here, what with the boy's 11th birthday, my first ever KissMouse, my 1st Birthday, New Years and a trip to meet a gorgeous eligible Abyssinian stud tomcat! :) Oh yes I've been a very busy girl... ;)
The end result being that I'm probably expecting the patter of tiny kitten feet around the beginning of March! :) It's all very exciting and Mummy's getting everything ready for me so I don't have to worry about the kittens warmth or safety... But for now all I can do is eat, nap, play and groom my belly while thinking of little baby kittens and what to call each of them! :)
I hope everykitty has had a wonderful time too and that 2008 is a great year for all! :)
October 21st 2007 3:46 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by Baby Major (In Loving Memory), the older brother of my furriends Bamboo and LuLu http://www.catster.com/cats/632401
Rules are this: I have to pick and list 10 fellow members and say a nice thing about them and about the person who tagged me. I then send a pmail or Rosette to the 10 I tagged.
I hope I get it right as I'm only little and have never tried writing here before! :)
1) The lovely Lilly Rose, she's my bestest friend and just the sweetest little kitty girl out there! :) http://www.catster.com/cats/583481
2 &3) My half-brother Ramses bestest friend Louis LeBeau and his housemate Ethan (who's Tiogmut'hep's bestest buddy), they're just the friendliest kitties we all know! :) http://www.catster.com/cats/583481 and http://www.catster.com/cats/117611
4) My half-brother Ramses girlfriend the Sweet Marie, 'cause she's so pretty and sweet as well as being a very brave kittygirl! I hope one day to be as pretty and brave as her! :) http://www.catster.com/cats/224916
5) Our housemate Tigmut'hep's long suffering girlfriend the beautiful Bonnie, she's amazing 'cause she sees something in Tigs that neither Ramses or I do. Thanks to her he's almost bearable to live with! ;) http://www.catster.com/cats/142889
6) The coolest cat we all know Skeezix! Who manages to dress in his fave colour pink and still look all ManCat! :) http://www.catster.com/cats/320117
7) My half-brother Ramses buddy Jason Hopper, who's such a lovely friend and all around good cat! :) http://www.catster.com/cats/292502
8) Our housemate Tigmut'hep's newest friend Micah, who said such nice things about Tigs Halloween costume that he put Tigs in a good mood for days! :) A happy Tigs is a Tigs that doesn't "bop" us Aby's, we always glad to see Tigs happy and any cat that can make him happy is A1 in out books! :) Plus I think he's got really pretty eyes... :) http://www.catster.com/cats/465582
9) The very pretty Daisy, who has lovely curly furs and an incredible sense of fashion! :) She's so pretty and sweet that she gives Skeezix urges! ;) http://www.catster.com/cats/433476
10) The exotic and loveable Dragonheart, he's unique and fascinating to me and I think he's rather handsome too! He has the bestest looking paws too... :) http://www.catster.com/cats/429830
You're all such wonderful cats, thanks for helping me with my firstest meme! :)
See all diary entries for Isis|