Favorite Toy: All the abandoned cars where she lives
Favorite Nap Spot: Next to her babies
Favorite Food: Everything!! She doesn't like chicken...
Skills: She can purr for hours!!
Arrival Story: Cindy was found wondering outside my husband's work unit in november..
He knows that i care for strays and animals,so we started to feed her and give her shelter..
She got pregnant and gave birth to six beautiful and gigantic babies the 28th of june 2007...
She was an incredible mother!
I started to call all the no-kill shelter in the city,but they were all filled to capacity (it was kittens season!!) and no one coould help..
To make matters worse,some nasty people started to harrass Cindy and her babies..
I knew i had to get them out of there quickly..
I put a thread on the catster Forums,and the rest is history!!
Bio: Cindy was taken in by a foster mom from the North Toronto Cats Shelter,and since then her and her babies have been save from any danger!!
**********UPDATE!!! August 31st,2007**********
To this date,four of Cindy kittens have found loving homes!!
And Cindy too will go home soon to a wonderful family!!
But we still have two girls that need homes,the torties,and the shelter have many wonderful cats and kittens that need loving homes.....please,check the shelter's website,northtorontocatrescue.com, to look at all those great souls that are patiently waiting for their so deserved happy ending...THANK YOU!!
My sweet boy Zeke The Handsome Little Man tagged me...so here are the ten things i want for Xmas this year!
1) I want Zeke to know how much i love and loved him,and that i will never forget him,because he was my special boy and a real light in this unverse..
2) i want his human mom Lola Little Feet to know how grateful i am for adopting him and giving him the best life and care he could ever had..i will be forever thanking her and Chloe and Charlie and Chuck for all the love and fun times they provided for my sweet angel..
3) i wanna thank also all the people at the shelter for taking us in and finding us good forever homes..
4) i wish all those friends at the shelter i left behind could find their forever homes this Xmas ..if you leave around Toronto,please go to tnorthtorontocatsrescue.com,there are are wonderful kitties and cats waiting,and you can also make a donation to help...
5) I wish everyone would fix their cats....it's THE only way to stop stories like mine to happen again..
6) i wish humans would be more gentle and caring if a stray shows up at their door...in winter,some food and kindness may mean the difference between life and a miserable death....stray cats DON'T like being outside,they suffer the cold,the hunger and the deseases that kill almost 70% of them every year (the rest is taking care by cars,nasty humans and other animals..)..
7) i wish they can find a cure for FIP,the desease that killed THREE of my babies,including sweet Zeke..
8) i wish my three other babies won't get sick with this horrible desease..
9) i wish EVERY animal in need would get is forever home,this Xmas..
10) i wish you all love and health for the new year!!!
First of all,i wanna thank all the people and cats that cared about me and my babies,that made donations in my name to the shelter,that wrote to mom asking about me,that gave me all those wonderful rosettes and stars..I AM GRATEFUL,REALLY GRATEFUL!!
I was spayed last week,and now i am already in my new home,happily cuddling with my new mom and dad and their two children..
My two boys went home near New York to live with their new wonderful mommies...i couldn't ask for a better place,for them!!
Zeke is now best buddy with Charlie and Chloe ,Willie the fluff ball is the newest member of Tooney and Bucky's family...all these cats have pages here at Catster,you can check them out if you want!!
My third boy is a great story...he is now living with Grisu' the big hunter and his mom,the one who cared for me for those tuff months outside and found the shelter where we all were saved...he was adopted the same day mom's beloved princess Cleopatra died...like my little boy was her latest gift for her.
His name is now Jeeg,and you can see his page too!!
Two of my girl were adopted togheter,and sadly the last one got sick and died..
So,friends,we all had our happy endings here,but don't forget there are many more cats waiting for their forever homes at shelters,so please consider adoptions over buying always,and please please please spay and neuter your animals,it's the only way to prevent stories like mine to happen again...
Thanks to everyone for your concern and love,i hug you all dearly,