Buddy


Breed Unknown
Picture of Buddy, a male Breed Unknown

Photo Comments

Home:TX  
Age: 17 Years   Sex: Male   Weight: 12 lbs.

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

   Leave a treat for Buddy

Nicknames:
Brat Cat

Quick Bio:
-mixed breed-cat rescue

Likes:
Teasing the other animals (and people) that live here.

Pet-Peeves:
Not being allowed to go play outside.

Favorite Toy:
Important papers

Favorite Nap Spot:
Window sills

Favorite Food:
I'm not picky, so I'll gladly accept most 'people food', but I love my Natural Balance kibbles.

Skills:
I'm amazingly cute and know how to work that to get out of trouble.

Dwells:
indoors

Arrival Story:
Buddy's previous owner was having some tough times. She had recently divorced and had to move in with a friend, who was deathly allergic to cats, and was working two full time jobs. Her cats were at her mom's house temporarily, but she knew they needed a new home, so we took Buddy cat in.

Bio:
Buddy was born in Germany and is a very large cat. While he's a brat 90% of the time, he's actually very sweet and cuddly the other 10% of the time, not to mention that he's quite the gentlemen and allows Sassy to maintain her leadership position.

Lives Remaining:
7 of 9

I've Been On Catster Since:
August 8th 2004 More than 10 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Catster Id:
57335


Meet my family
SassyTiger Lilly

Meet my Feline Friends