March 20th 2015 7:23 am
[ View A Comments ]
I never liked other kitty in the house cause i feels like its my little home away from all the kitties ouside. But one day wes heard screaming across the street and see this poor kitty tied out in someone backyard i looked at momma says momma way they do that to that poor kitty she said ernie there some bad people out there do things like this you make sure you never to wandering off. Momma and me went home crying wishing we could do something for the poor kitty. One day we were in the house watching tv and heard someone come threw the doggie door.Momma says humm funny maxi,odie and ernie in the house wonder who came in and to her surprise it was the kitty from across the street he had gotten loose and ran to our house. Momma told him you never going back there and was surrpise he was so friendly and i gave him kisses too. His name is Frankie and he is very very big only 8 months old but weights l7 pounds now. I shared everything with him my toys and included my cold. But we better now. I have learned what it is like to be a big bother i must teach him how to do all the fun stuff and get into trouble alot. To my little brother frankie i say i am your protector teacher and most of all your big brother that will always love you forever and ever.
August 22nd 2012 5:32 pm
[ View A Comments (1) ]
Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story. my brother maxi got a toy and treats for chirstmas my fur bother possum he took the toy away and i ate the snacks
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek? fridge
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit? being a dog
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.swiming in the toilet
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates? drinking out of the toilet
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? find my brother possum he was catnapped
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What? food
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast. a fariy maybe
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread? being nice to maxi
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s? zoe
October 22nd 2011 7:36 am
[ View A Comments (2) ]
Maxi Maxi he says i can go on a cruise it going to be on Oct 28,29 and 30. I watching the TV program Love Boat now you thinks it be live that oh maybe i find a girl friend on the cruise oh i too young yet i still baby in my momma eyes. I heard this the best cruise ship is huge so big i can hide and no one find me for days. Oh boy i can have lots of fun on it. Best part is the wedding of Toby and Reba oh they such a sweet couple that going to be on Oct 29 and 530 dogster/catster time we going to do the chickenn dance and have a monster mash oh it a graveyard smash. Hope to see everyone on the cruise ship so we can play and have lots of fun.
your key to happiness
July 22nd 2011 5:11 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Momma Momma i know you busy but please do you have time to read me a story. Yes I will little ernie this story called The Brothers
Once upon a time there were two boys each living in a different village. One day one of the boys was out fishing and the other boy seen him and ask whats you doing he said i a fishing would you like me to teach you sure said the other boy. Afterwhile the boys started to meet each day in this secret location cause both of their village were fueding. They shared stories, fished, treasure hunting and laughed. Forgetting about the troubles of the world they became like brothers. One day the villages started a war it was very bad brothers against brother, son against fathers it was so bad the two little boy had grown up by than and even if there hearts said no we will not fight they said we must stand by our villages. The two boys had seen so much evil during the war it change both of them and they would not remain pals no more. Time had past years gone bye one of the boys now an elderly man came home to try to make closure and find the boy he had so much loved as a boy to make peace again. But he found out this boy he grew up with had long passed away. This elderly man went to the spot were they had played as a boy and sat and cried his heart out knowing that it was to late to fix what the war had done.
Oh momma that sad story I know Ernie but i want to learn in wars there are no winners only the sweet innocents ones get hurt. Ok momma i not fight no more i play nice with everyone and be there pals and i spread peace threw out catsterland too.
Yes sweet little ernie you are a good son to me i love you and time for you to go to bed now. Sweet dreams momma Sweet dreams little ernie