It's a pleasure to pet my silken fur

I like food, food is good

October 2nd 2004 12:48 am
[ View A Comments ]

I wish I could eat all the time. No, make that eat 70% of the time, and sleep the other 30%. My mom keeps teasing me by bringing food home with her. Last night she brought home something in a brown paper bag that smelled really good and greasy. She yelled at me when I stuck my head in the bag. I showed her though, when she wasn't looking I stole the meat out of her sandwich and ate it. Ha!

 
 

Gus


 

Family Pets

Beckham
SparkyLou (In
loving memory)
Oscar
Luna
Adora

Subscribe

(What does RSS do?)