June 17th 2006 8:26 pm
[ View A Comments ]
My Dad is special to me because:
1. Out of all the cute kittens at the shelter, he told my Mom they should pick me. I was crying because I was all alone in the cage since my siblings and mama had been adopted. I also had a cold, but that didn't stop them from adopting me.
2. When I walk up to my Dad and meow loudly, he knows I want him to go check our food bowls. Even though we both know they aren't empty, he'll get up and say to me, "Okay, I'm comin', let's go see!", and I race him up the stairs. It works every time.
3. I treat my Dad the same way I do my Mom when he carries me. I shift my body so that I'm in a cradled position where I can see his face so I can give him a few licks.
4. Dad never complains about the cat hair in the house, especially mine!
5. He calls me "My-yo".
6. Dad likes to tell Mom that we have more furniture, beds, and toys in the house than they do, but doesn't complain when she buys more.
I love my Dad!