Age: 11 Years Sex: Female Weight: 10 lbs.
|Home:Easton, PA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Nala
Catster stats for Nala
5 times 40
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
Lazer light pen, balls with bells, scratching pad
Favorite Nap Spot:
Dog Crate on her cat condo
Kirkland Brand maintenance is all she ever had
Someone dropped a pregnant cat off at the farm I boarded my horse. After the kittens were born, the mother started hiding them in the woods and was getting deeper and deerper. So we lured mom out with food at the house, and she started bringing the kittens as they got older. We caught them all, and I brought them to my house to foster. I found homes for all but one. Nala, who was the prettiest of the bunch, but the shiest
Nala is no longer a crated kitty. she voluntairaly came out and never went back in. It took MONTHS, but now she lives among the rest of us. She has learned to fend off the dogs, and they have learned to respect her now. What a long hard battle it had been, but there is peace and harmony among us now and we can all be on the sofa at the same time and relaxed... let along in the room together... Yippy....
9 of 9
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Banned from Dogster!
I've Been On Catster Since:
|June 2nd 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
July 27th 2007 9:10 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I guess there is not better time than the present to start my diary :)
Uh-oh! It seems i have been tagged! for everyone i tag just scroll down, rules are at the bottom. Well here goes nothing...!
1. I act aloof, like I don't like the dogs, but when they go away, I meow and meow until they come back
2. No other human outside my mother has ever handled me. If someone comes I hide. A pet sitter is coming to stay at the house. She seemed nice and I let her touch me for a breif second. Maybe I will actually come out once she is here for a while...
3. I love to eat mommies plants... that doesn't make her too happy though. I am not allowed in the plant room anymore...
4. I am an obsessive licker. I love to walk up to mom on the computer and start licking her arm, neck, feet, legs... what ever i can get to... then I give her a love bite and run.
5. Mu favorite toy is my scratch pad... I love to dig my claws in an pull it apart. Mom just got one tht hangs from the door knob. It is cool. I also love the laser light toy.
6. I can stare at the fish in the fish tank for hours! They are hypnotic!
7. I catch and kill creepy bugs for mom.
The "Tag! You're It!" Rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about their seven things and the rules of the "Tag! You're it!" game. You also need to choose seven other cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each cat you tagged a comment (Catster Paw Mail) that you tagged them and instructions to read your diary for details of game play. Have fun tagging and meeting new kitties (hint: check recently updated diaries to find some kitties who haven't been tagged that might have fun playing the game.)!!!
My Seven Catsters:
See all diary entries for Nala|