Sex: Female Weight: 10 lbs.
|Home:DC Metro Area, VA ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a treat for In Loving Memory (1990-2011) C
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
October 25th 1990
turkey, playing "go fish" with Dad, turkey, bird watching in the back yard, turkey and a long brush'n'backrub from her Mom
car rides, the vacumn cleaner and yelling
Her fishing rod with feathers and the catnip mouse
Favorite Nap Spot:
her lumbar pillow on our bed or in her personal catnip patch in the garden
turkey, freeze dried chicken, catnip and yoghurt
drinking from a cup, "holding" a pen and talking, talking, talking
I purchased Cleo, KC's half sister (and the runt of the litter) from a breeder in a nearby state and while there, saw KC protecting Cleo from several of her siblings even though she was a very small kitten herself. Of course, I immediately fell in love with KC too. I learned that KC was considered by the breeder to be a "less perfect" cat so he just gaver her to me to take home with Cleo! At 17, KC is a bit more "mature" these days (so - who isn't?), but is still the most sweet natured and loving cat around...she does have a touch of arthritis, but is helped by the set of pet stairs that Dad set up so that she can visit us in bed. KC really loves to be on ANY bed where someone will pet her, just as long as her special pillow is on it!
New Note: Our beloved Casey "KC" the cat passed away just this last week. She started to decline over the last month, but even as her little heart was giving out, she stayed as sweet and loving as she always was. Both of her pet parents, Karen and Brett, miss her terribly; we are having a lot of trouble even believing that she is gone. Both of us still carry treats up the stairs and look in the bedroom for her, even now. KC was definitely one of life's most wonderful treasues for us, and while she is no longer with us in this life, we are certain that she is in a far better place, with lots of sunny windows, fresh air, turkey and yoghurt and is warm and as beloved there as she was here. She may be gone, but she will never be forgotten. We love you KC!!!
I've Been On Catster Since:
|June 1st 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
July 26th 2007 10:15 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
June 26th --- I got tagged by that gorgeous kitty Paisley. She has a game that has these rules: you have to write seven random facts about yourself in your own diary, put the rules on to start with, then "tag" seven other kitties and list them at the bottom of your entry. Then you need to remember to Paw them a note to let them know they have been tagged too and to see your diary entry for the rules.
I'm very happy to play "tag" with Paisley, but my Mom doesn't usually like to play this game, so she understands that other people may not want to either. If you don't want to play, that's fine, but if you do, see above...
OK -- here goes...
1. My Daddy bought me two rhinestone initials (K & C) and a leopard collar for my birthday!
2. I have a touch of arthritis these days, so Mom bought a lumber pillow just for me, and she also got me a DeLonghi Heater that she puts right in front of my basket for when it gets cold outside.
3. I love the following -- Smoked Turkey, Yoghurt, Mom/Dad, Sunshine and Catnip (OK, ok - Mom and Dad first, then the rest).
4. I have "conversations" with Dad 'cause he can "meow" just like a cat!
5. I really, really like to get my back and head brushed with my wire cat brush (but don't brush my stomach or I will yowl! It's OK to get my tummy rubbed by hand though)
6. Whenever I join my family in the backyard, I find that loose board in the fence and pop outside to check out what happening in the courtyard. But first I eat my fill of the catnip my Mom planted just for me.
7. I hate the vacumn cleaner so much, that whenever it's on, I hide in the closet!
I am tagging:
Lukas Duarte - ID 230656
Kratos - ID 536921
Cole ID 356101
Chester ID 262696
KoKo ID 59459
Nigel Hornby ID 397668
Ash ID 515169
See all diary entries for In Loving Memory (1990-2011) C|