December 15th 2007 5:49 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I never imagined that my first diary entry would be a tag game! As much as I wish my Sister would update the biography and arrival story fields of my page, I could not pass up this opportunity to discuss my favourite holiday.
When I was on earth I just loved playing with ribbons and tinsel. I was also known to hope in my share of boxes, and sit there as content as can be.
Thank you to Teddy Roosevelt for tagging me. Without further delay, here are the five things I would like for Christmas:
1. A bowl of fresh green peas.
2. For little Tux Royale to grow up healthy and strong.
3. That God will give comfort to the poor animals seeking shelter from the cold.
4. For Sister’s broken heart to heal, over the loss of Kamara and Smudge.
5. For Sister to finally finish updating my Catster page!
I would like our following five friends to join the party: Tennessee, Storm, Tux, Cheyanne, and Midnight the "Music Man".
See all diary entries for Negra O\'Rourke (R.I.P.)|