April 14th 2013 3:27 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Oh my oh my oh my. Mother has been extra special EVIL this past while. I think I've only had about 5 minutes Catser time since, like, forever! HISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Well, here I am now and I have been tagged by that little New Mexican vixen, *Ashlynne*, and that EVIL Yankees lovin' *Sawyer*. Here goes:
Five things I like about spring (which has yet to arrive here. Grrrrr...):
1. Much warmer sunshine to sit in on the window sill.
2. As things get warmer, a waning desire to move to New Mexico, the land of no weather and the lair of a certain EVIL show girl.
3. Longer days and shorter nights.
4. The return of the Blue Jays who will CRUSH the Yankees this year.
5. When spring arrives the gorgeous hot, sunny days of summer are not far behind. OOoooooo, all that warmth to snooze in!
Leave A Comment | 3 people already have
Maybe spring got smart this year and is staying away from you. *giggles*
I like the warmer weather too!
Our snow is FINALLY melting. Hoping we can send a little spring your way too!