March 17th 2013 9:54 am
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Oh my oh my oh my. I had a pawtastic birthday on Friday. Oh my yes. Mother, of course, forgot to give me my special BD breakfast but she made up for it at dinner time. Wellness Chicken and Herring! EEEEeeeee!!!!
I want to thank all my pals who dropped by to wish me a Happy Birthday. You guys are pawsome! BIG THANK YOUs to:
- Jezebel and Charlie, for the Happy BD pmail
- the lovely Miss Ele', for the Happy BD pmail but especially the catmos! Miss you, too, Miss Ele'!
- My bestest bestie, Boogers, for the BIG BD cake with lots of the icing missing. Such a naughty boy! *giggles*
- Penny, Minnie & Bliss, for the lucky BD shamrock
- Kibbles, Francis, Angel Yoda, and The Crew, for the pretty red heart
- Milo, Mallee, Smokey Joe, Sam, Timmy, Rhett and Ziggy, for the lucky leprechaun hat
- that rascal, Sawyer and his sibs, for the pot o' gold
- Newman O'Bratty, for the yummy pink cupcake
- Angel baby, for the beautiful red rose
- Ashlynne, for the pretty pink ribbon. (AND I've made note of that elephant remark in my Book of Retribution.) Mwahaahaa!!
- Big Daddy B., for the luscious pink cupcake. Oh my. Lucious indeed! *wink*
- Murray, for the grey Irish cat. BTW, Princess sends her love. Mwahaahaa!!
- Big Harry and family, for the pink shrimpie. DE-LISH!
- Dusty, Iris, Ringo and Webster, for the beautiful green emerald. You doggies didn't really lick my BD cake did you?? Oh my. YUCKies!!!
- handsome PJ, for the yummy green cupcake
- handsome Master Zack, for the sparkly green emerald
Thanks again and a Happy St. Patty's Day to you all!!
Leave A Comment | 3 people already have
Can I borrow your Book, Pansy?
I swore I wouldn't tell who licked yer cake but his initials stand fer Dusty the Puppycat.
Still tasted nummy didn't it? :0)
I'm so happy that Pansy had a pawsome Birthday!!! Say, Princess wasn't around... I thought I saw her when Murrman dropped off the gray Irish cat... Uh oh...