Age: 10 Years Sex: Male
|Home:Stockton, CA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Che
Chebbers, Chexis (Checkis), Che Boo Boo Kitty, Cheboo, Cheboobirs
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
September 13th 2006
Eat canned food, bonito flakes, playing with wand teaser toys, giving kisses, hiding his mice everywhere, hiding in the pillows on Mom & Dad's bed, catching spiders, watching birds!
Wand teaser toys with feathers & bells!!
Favorite Nap Spot:
Mom & Dad's big bed, cat tree, sofa, any available box!
Fancy feast (Mom mixes in Innova Evo Canned!)
Gives kisses, incredible leaps/jumps, acrobatic antics, opens cabinets, peels fur off his furry play mice, plays peek-a-boo in the bed pillows, plays tag with Tonan and Fidel!
Basically, our senior gal cat Tonantzin (see her profile) was meowing for her lost companion Frisky who died October 2006 after a long period of fighting illness. She clearly needed feline companionship and being so sweet and calm we felt she totally deserved it. We went to the shelter right before Thanksgiving and discovered 2 seal point siamese baby brothers being fostered after having been abandoned on Halloween. We brought them home the day after thanksgiving and they captured our hearts and Tonan's. The brothers were born September 13, 2006. Our sons named them Che and Fidel. They of course have unique purrsonalities! Che is sweet and loves attention. He is also very curious, climbing everywhere, opening cabinets, and catching spiders in the house! He is very protective of Tonan and his brother! He has big dreamy eyes and loves to give kisses to his family!
Che is shy around any new people but is extremely loving with those he knows. He and his brother have never been separated. They even go to the vet together! Che is slightly larger in size & weight than his brother but just as active. Che's fur is slightly longer than Fidel's
Si se puede! Peace is patriotic!
I've Been On Catster Since:
|May 23rd 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
November 27th 2007 12:02 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
OMG! This is our favorite time of the year. Happy Holidays to all and peace & good will towards the entire planet! Of course, the fact that we are indoor kitties probably helps make our cheery attitude possible during the winter! If you would like to see a cheery Christmas greeting from me, my brother Fidel and my big sister fluffy Tonantzin, you can punch in the following link: www.elfyourself.com/?id=9618646179
Also, I am proud to have a slideshow on my catster page that I put together to celebrate the birthday of my purry beautiful and brilliant catgirl, Koshka. I love Koshka! She makes amazing videos and slideshows with the assistance of her awesome brother Dereck. You can check them both out on catster or Cat Channel. They are very active here on catster, having founded the Environmentally Friendly Paws group, for green fur activists everywhere and Paws for Peace, dedicated to respect and love for all animals and humanity on the planet! Are they special or what?! And to top it all off, Koshka can dance like no other kitty!! You should see her dance video! Love that cat!
Wishing you and yours a pawsome week!
June 1st 2007 10:03 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow! It is Friday. Hoping all the catsters on the planet have a purry beautiful weekend! I had a busy week. Got tagged earlier in the week and came up with a list of catsters to tag. Miss Jazzie already has her diary entry and it is her second time playing tag so now we know 17 facts about her!!! Cool cat!! Hope the other kitties enjoy playing catster tag. I helped my Mom assemble the pet stroller she ordered for my big sister Tonantzin. The compartment carrier is red, the frame is gray and it has a nice set of black wheels. Mom got us new feather teaser toys. Dad plays with us after dinner! wishing all catsters purrs and peace!
May 31st 2007 12:36 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow! I have been Tagged in the MeMe Game By my pal Gizmo!!!--
The "Tag! You're It!" Rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about their seven things and the rules of the "Tag! You're it!" game. You also need to choose seven other cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each cat you tagged a comment (Catster Paw Mail) that you tagged them and instructions to read your diary for details of game play. Have fun tagging and meeting new kitties (hint: check recently updated diaries to find some kitties who haven't been tagged that might have fun playing the game.)!!!
p.s. If you are a kitty on my Tag List, Don't forget to send me a Catster Paw Mail when you have posted your diary entry with your 7 facts and your list of kitties! Have a pawsome time playing tag!!
>^..^< Purrs & snuggles, Che!
Seven Random Facts About Me, Che, aka Chebbers of the BooBoo brothers!
1. I was born on September 13, 2006. I am 8 months old!
2. My brother Fidel and I were abandoned at 8 weeks, neutered/vaccinated by the shelter at 9 weeks, and adopted by our furrever family at 10 weeks of age!!
3. I have never been separated from my little brother! I am slightly longer and bigger than him with a longer nose so this is why he is the big baby and I am the big brother!!! Cool!!!
4. OMG, I love to eat!! Just for snack InnovaEvo dry kibble and lots of tasty canned food ~ Fancy Feast mixed with InnovaEvo canned! Chicken is great, shrimp so yummy, food, food, bring it on!!
5. I have had a profile on CatChannel.com since Feb. 9, 2007. My brother and my big sister are also on Cat Channel. We are very new to Catsters but very impressed with all the cats and their pages!!! Can you all blog each other at all or do you just do Paw Mail and Forum postings??? Mom is computer challenged sometimes!!
6. I have never met a wand teaser toy I didn't like or a mouse I couldn't hide!! Love to play so much, I will meow at you and run to the cabinet where our wand toys are kept!! I can leap, kick, and do back flip like a martial arts expert ~ no wonder I love to eat, I need to power the energy!!!
7. I love belly rubs, snuggles, giving kisses (especially to Mom!) and sleeping curled up next to Mom and near my brother. Good thing Mom & Dad have a big bed or else where would they fit!
The 7 catsters I am tagging are:
1. Miss Jazzie(#346370)
2. Calli (#419084)
3. Bella (#548980)
4. Mike (#377792)
5. Bailey Gray Cloud (#281514)
7. Linus (#549239)
Purrs and happy tagging my fellow Catsters!! Remember ~ "Purr Power: It's the best love there is!"
See all diary entries for Che|