February 28th 2009 11:15 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Meowmy yelled at me—twice! I had been eating from the food dispenser, when I started to heave. She commanded in a strong voice, “Not in the food!” I didn’t move and continued to heave. So she yelled at me, “NOT IN THE FOOD!” I moved just enough that I missed the food and grazed the outside of the dispenser. Then I went to the window ledge behind the couch, and I started to heave again. She yelled at me, “NOT ON THE COUCH!” I moved just enough that I missed her stuffed snake along the top of the couch, but I got the side of the couch and the floor! That’ll teach her not to yell at me!
December 24th 2007 11:57 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hi! I’ve been tagged by Filly the Swift of Rohan!
Here are five things I want for Christmas:
1. For people to spay and neuter their pets, so that there would be no unwanted homeless kitties and doggies.
2. A year 2008 filled with health and happiness for my loved ones and country.
4. A new cardboard Cat Scratcher!
5. Lots and lots of catnip!!!
October 18th 2007 9:17 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I’ve been tagged by Mathis der Meowler.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven random facts and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary!
1. My name is “Belle,” because I am such a beautiful girl, and I know it!
2. I have a very fluffy tail, which I use like an antenna. My tail feels everything as I walk by. And if I jump up on meowmy’s lap, I make sure my tail is in her face!
3. I love to rub my nose and face on things and people. Actually, I purr-push my nose on things! I love to nuzzle meowmy! I have become known as the “Rubber Belle!”
4. When my meowmy rescued me, I was a devoted mother of 4 kittens. I wouldn’t let anyone near my kittens!
5. Meowmy kept me and 2 of my kittens—Figaro and Kragen. A colleague of meowmy adopted Hunter and Abby.
6. I love Figaro and Kragen, and they still look up to me. In the winter, the 3 of us often share the large kitty bed. For some reason, I usually end up on the bottom of the pile.
7. In June 2003, I had to have my right upper fang and a molar pulled. This marked the beginning of a downhill slide in my dental health. I developed gingivitis and stomatitis, which just kept getting worse. I had more teeth pulled. Eventually, I was diagnosed with “severe hyperplastic stomatitis syndrome.” I quit eating, because it was so painful. So, in June 2005, I had all my remaining molars and my left upper fang pulled. It was a miracle! Within days my mouth began to return to a normal color. Now I can eat everything!
See all diary entries for Belle|