February 6th 2011 8:21 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
my oh my so much has happened since I last wrote anything in my diary - my sisfur is now home again, and doing quite well. We have more fosters..but the reason I am writing is my friend Lilian has tagged me in a new game...
I have to think of the five most annoying things my humans do and list them here. Then I have to tag five of my friends, and they have to do the same thing!
Well, here's my list:
1. They sometimes forget and close the bedroom door, I love to sleep on mom's pillow and that is so wrong of them to close the door.
2. I love to ride around and shoulders and I can't help it if they are not always ready when I am. They should always be prepared for a leaping purr, how annoying that they would not be.
3. They let the young twofers try and carry me sometimes, oh that is so not cool!
4. It is horribly annoying if they go away for the weekend! I have to wait for my soft food till they get home, only crunchies what is up with that!
5. I have a snurfly nose, I was born that way ok..but I do not need a twofer with a big blue bulb thingy trying to clean my boogies! THAT is the MOST annoying thing my twofers do!
Now who to tag, hmmm I am tagging my Lilac, Annadee, Maggie, Samoa, and Smokey
May 1st 2010 9:41 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
She was here for supper and head count in the kitchen yesterday around 6ish..but this morning she was no where to be found..mom had an extra dish and went down the list naming us and rubbing us and Shiloh was missing....
All we can figure is she slipped outside by someone yesterday, there were several people in and out...but it is unlike her to do that....we are worried cause she hasn't been in the big outdoors since she was rescued as a kitten.
Please send some purrrrrrrs her way....she is probably scared!
April 17th 2010 4:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Such wonderful news, always so heartwarming when somepurr finds their way home...
See all diary entries for Sunshine|