Arrival Story: Sunshine was found with her littermates in a barn after their Mommy was hit by a car. She was the runt and had a bad upper resp. infection so she stayed at my house for treatment. She took right to the routine and Pooh Bear who is only about 4 or 5 months older than she is took her under his wing and told us we had to adopt her.
Bio: Pooh Bear and Sunshine are best friends, where you find one, you usually find the other. She is silky soft and very petite. She loves to curl up on MY pillows rather than her kitty bed. She is a priss and a love bug.
8-21-13 Sunny went totally blind, vet says it could be anything from genetics to a tumor, we were waiting on test results and on 8-31-13 early in the morning she had a horrible seizure, I rushed her to the emergency vet but she left this world a little after 1 am. I miss my wee girl, fly free.
I fly and can see....seems a tumor in my head cut my life short, so now I fly with all the angels... Skimble will lead the way, so many new lessons to learn, so many dear angel family and friends to greet and visit...so many twofers to watch over...
Well it would seem that is a possibility. I haven't quite been myself so mom took me to the white coats (she noticed my eyes were staying dilated). They think I am blind and they are trying to figure out what happened. They could find no injury, so the white coat vampires took my blood and some pictures of my head (they all said I have a cute lil head). But we won't know anything for about a week, so mom is supposed to watch me closely. As much as I love a soft place to nap, not much to watch on these rainy days MOL!
I am not afraid of being blind, my adopted fursib Jerri was born blind and gets along quite grand and I can jump up on the bed and am quite good at following moms voice when she calls me. Time will tell, and my dearest Skimble will watch over me I am sure as will all my angel family and furiends. But I am worried I am not going to be a good detective, I cannot even solve the mystery of what has happened to my sight.
my oh my so much has happened since I last wrote anything in my diary - my sisfur is now home again, and doing quite well. We have more fosters..but the reason I am writing is my friend Lilian has tagged me in a new game...
I have to think of the five most annoying things my humans do and list them here. Then I have to tag five of my friends, and they have to do the same thing!
Well, here's my list:
1. They sometimes forget and close the bedroom door, I love to sleep on mom's pillow and that is so wrong of them to close the door.
2. I love to ride around and shoulders and I can't help it if they are not always ready when I am. They should always be prepared for a leaping purr, how annoying that they would not be.
3. They let the young twofers try and carry me sometimes, oh that is so not cool!
4. It is horribly annoying if they go away for the weekend! I have to wait for my soft food till they get home, only crunchies what is up with that!
5. I have a snurfly nose, I was born that way ok..but I do not need a twofer with a big blue bulb thingy trying to clean my boogies! THAT is the MOST annoying thing my twofers do!
Now who to tag, hmmm I am tagging my Lilac, Annadee, Maggie, Samoa, and Smokey