October 12th 2010 2:13 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
RemoveJennifer Wilvers Dupree Hello everyone,
Just wanted to say thank you, to all of you, for your kind words and support.
It has meant the world to me and I know it has meant the world to my mother. She enjoyed having each and every one of you as her friends, as well as, making contact with you on Facebook.
Yes, today is her Birthday. And again..., I thank you for your continued thoughtfulness and support. In honor of her and her birthday, today I have been out asking family and friends to help by sponsoring me with " Making Strides toward a World with more Birthdays" This very important to me as I am sure it is also important to many of you. If you too, would like to help by sponsoring me, so together we CAN make strides towards a world with more birthdays! (it doesn't have to be much, because EVERY bit counts) then please go to: www.strideswilmingtonnc.com
Click on "Find a Walker" (you'll have to scroll down the page a little)
Enter my first and last name
You are now on my personal page, from here
Click "Donate Now"
And from here you can just follow the prompts. I'ts very easy!
Thank you so much for your support in this.
I will be leaving moms Facebook page up, in case you ever want to talk to her. I know she would love to her from you. I cannot thank you enough for being such great friends to her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I love you and miss you more than I can say. Tick, Harry, Puddin, Deer, Tini-Tiny and Maggie all wanted to say Happy birthday to you too! They miss dearly. We all do. You better be celebrating girl, because you deserve it! The biggest hugs and kisses from me to you.
See MoreThe American Cancer Society:
Enter a description of the campaign using this wrapper.
December 17th 2007 2:47 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by the charming & beautiful Julie! I have to list 5 Christmas wishes and then share them with 5 furends. Then I have to pmail each one so they will read my diary. Sounds easy enough and lots of fun!
1. I wish for everypurr to have peace in their heart.
2. I wish that every homeless kitty gets a furever home.
3. I wish meowmy would stop bringing home all those kittys so I can have her all to myself!
4. I wish for snow at Christmas time...well just a little!
5. I wish Sata Claws will bring me lots of toys and treats because I have been a very good boy!
I will tag:
1. Pooh Bear
3. Merlin & creatures
5. Captain Tomasso
A Merry Christmas to all our Catster furends!
October 20th 2007 5:54 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
OK so I have to pick 10 kits and say something nice about each one..check....then pmail each & tell them to read my diary...check...then they must do the same .....OK I think I got it!
WOW...I have so many wonderful furends, I dont know where to start! Hmmmmmm *taping paw to cheek*.
1. Queenie- The cutest, smartest girl I know. You gotta love that tongue & pink nosie! A wonderful teacher and a gentle Auntie. Her kindness to me & my furmily makes our day.
2. Pooh Bear- My fuzzy, funny furend. Just look at that face! The best Pooh Bull catster has ever produced! He is a rock, steadfast and the voice of reason.
You just wait until I put on some weight...I'm gonna pounce you good!
3. Jules Vern- One of my first buddies on Catster. My guardian angel and BID!
What a blast we had as the "Sweet Dreams"! Sometimes I think I see you fluttering around my nip garden in the middle of the night, and I smile & wave. You are the best Bro a guy could ask for.
4. Frankie & Macaroni...what a pawsome pair! No one really knows who the "good" kit is. I think they are both very kind & thoughtful ! Frankie the perfectionist & Mac...well not so much, but a sweet guy anyway! See you at the spa!
5. Winnie & Chester..Chester & Winnie, cant have one without the other! Winnie has her hands full with Chester! Somecat has to look after him! Good thing Winnie has patience. Silly Chester, he knows how to keep the kits laughing with his non-stop antics!
6. Julie- My *blush* girl! I wish we could see each other more often *sigh*
A real sweetheart, not to mention a beauty! She is in my dreams always!
7. Manna-Temporarily absent, but soon to return YAY. A thoughtful, sensitive mans man. Dude extraordinaire! Hurry back...I miss you!
8. Gizmo- wonderful articulate Giz! Now here is an educated cat! I am sooooo jealous! If all tabbies were this smart, the possibilities for world domination are endless!
9. Sagan-my mentor, my hero, my commander! I love you man. He has the ability to handle a house full of kids and kits with grace and style! He never complains about it either. Exxxxcccccllllleeeennnttttt...Muahha ha
10. Joy- yes the one & only Cuppy Cake! My secret(shhhhhh) crush! I wish you were MY Cuppy Cake! I would eat you right up!
See all diary entries for TICK|