Pet-Peeves: Being picked up or cuddled too much...he comes when he wants some TLC!!
Favorite Toy: Anyone's hand (like you can see by the scars he left during his "playtimes"..)!!!!
Favorite Nap Spot: On top of the tv or in my bed
Favorite Food: Tuna and cheese
Skills: He can jump as high as the ceiling of our apartment...
Arrival Story: Eddy is very special to me.
He was my first cat,a gift from my mom from my 14th birthday.
I always brought home all kind of animals in need,fostered them back to health and found good homes...i've never kept one.
So,when finally my mom gave in and send me to choose my very own kitty from a litter born in a farm near my home,i was so happy!!
It was loveat first sight..he was the leader of the litter,and became my best buddy.
Eddy was very independent,never liked to much cuddling or petting time,but was always around me and slept on my bed.
Sadly,one day,when he was just over a year old,he fell from the balcony while trying to catch a bird.
We buried on the farm when he was born,under a big cherry tree now know as "Eddy's Tree".
During the years,i went to the three to talk to him,bring him flowers or simply sit under the tree's branch,finding solace and peace from it,and from the memories of my cat.
To this day,this wonderful cat is in my heart,never to be forgotten.
He also left me an incurable love for red beauties like him.
Many years have passed,but he will live forever in my heart and blooms every spring in his new life as a tree.
Forums Motto: You can call me Eddy the magnificent!
Okay people amd kitties,mom lack of sleep showed off here!!
She put my seven facts on my brother Big Foot's page!!
So,i have to return the favor and use mine to give you his!!!
Big Foot has been tagged by my sweety pie Alice,and so here are his fact!
1) Mom saw him in her backyard right after she moved in her new house after getting married..he was so tiny,so malnourished and so sick she cried..
2) Never,in the five years she took care of him,Big Foot left her petting him..he was so badly abused from everyone,he never allowed himself to get touched again...just the day he died,mom could hugged him in her arms,and he was purring...it was the first time he did that too..
3) He lived in his outside insulated house every winter...and the last summer of his life,he would allow mom to sit next to him while he was eating...but the rest of the time,she had to slide on her stomach when he was around or he would run away like a rocket!
4) The first two years,Grisu' would go crazy trying to kill him everytime he showed up...then Big Foot started to simply bow and stand still in front of him,and they became friends...Big Foot had a look in his eyes that was exactly like the one Puss in Boots have on "Shrek" when he doesn't wanna be hurt!!! It worked!!
5) He had these gigantic paws that are the reason for his name..
6) He adored his fluffy bed inside his house! Mom once set up a camera inside the condo she build for him,and he was sleeping on his back,legs spread open,snoring loud! She tears up every time she sees that footage,now...
7)It took her almost three weeks to trap him to get him fixed!! He wouldn't go inside,no matter how hungry he was! He knew something was up!!
You can't fool us kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So,there you go bro!
Sorry for the mess,we have to be patience with these humans,you know!!