Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 12 lbs.
|Home:Green Cove Springs, Jacksonvil, FL ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for GP Grimoire's Morganna Le Faye
Catster stats for GP Grimoire's Morganna Le Faye
10 times 991
Morgie Porgie, Little Miss Purrs A Lot, El Fatto in the Can-O
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
June 7th 2006
She loves to play, she sleeps ON me at night, & DROOLS when she purrs
Being pounced on, having the dog in her face, not being first at the food bowl
Teasers with rattles
Favorite Nap Spot:
Anywhere soft, on our bed, sometimes ON me
Iams Hairball Dry
She can give a Saint Bernard drooling lessons
She's the last of Viviane's children, & the one we kept to carry on after her mother in the show ring. She's spayed, so she will never have babies, but she's here for life!
If you offer her a treat, make sure you count your fingers when you're done! This girl doesn't miss ANY meals!
9 of 9
I Have Cute Factor!
The Gemini, or duocat, is an intriguing animal whose actions may sometimes seem unfathomable to the human mind. But do not be deceived, the Gemini's a smart one to be sure, and should always be considered fully aware of what it is doing, even if it looks stupid. The Gemini cat needs regular stimulation - in its curious eyes, everything has potential to be toyed with. But not for long, it's attention span is notoriously short-lived. It will often be the duocat that is first to work out the latch on the food cupboard or how to use the remote control and watch television when it feels like it (though it may have difficulties sticking to a channel).
Generally, the duocat will be a constantly fascinating, if at times demanding, companion. Geminis thrive on communication, so prepare to give this cat a lot of attention and hear its opinion on everything from its food to the music you are listening to. Living with a Gemini cat should be a rewarding and educational experience, just as long as you don't think you can outsmart it.
Compatible Owners: Sagittarius, Capricorn
Purrfect Partners: Libra, Aquarius, Gemini
Catastrophic Companions: Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces
Favourite Food: Fussy eaters, but prefer chicken to most foods.
Best Attribute: Friendliness
Worst Attribute: Demanding
I've Been On Catster Since:
|February 4th 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
May 23rd 2007 3:29 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My friend Evelyn, you can see her page here, http://www.catster.com/cats/533307 tagged me to play!
1. I was Mommy's pick of the litter on the day I was born
2. I look EXACTLY like my Mom, Viviane, except that she has a red spot on her head
3. I love giving kisses
4. I love Keegan best!
5. My favorite toy is a fur mouse(Kill all mousies)
6. I'm a show cat!
7. I'd rather play with my ribbons that look at them!(I can't help it, they're dangly & I like dangly stuff)
Here are the 7 friends I tagged! You can visit their pages:
1. Spartacus, a handsome silver tabby & white Maine Coon http://www.catster.com/cats/506755
2. Fatticus, who's like part of the family! http://www.catster.com/cats/135124
3. Imsadi, a regal Siamese, http://www.catster.com/cats/535384
4. Tig Ear, a red tabby Scottish Fold, http://www.catster.com/cats/63715
5. Robert Tail, a big buff American Bobtail http://www.catster.com/cats/331992
6. KitnHevn's Legolas of Antioch, a blue eyed white Turkish Angora(my honorary Uncle, since he lived here before he found his fur-ever home), http://www.catster.com/cats/475952
7. Dodger, a seal point & white Cornish Rex, http://www.catster.com/cats/80172
See all diary entries for GP Grimoire\'s Morganna Le Faye|