"My wings because the A-Team picked me!"
Sex: Female Weight: 8 lbs.
|Home:Woodville, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
"My handsome furmate, D.C."
"Chica and flowers"
"Chica and Bonita, loving sisters"
"D.C.'s ornament by Gizmo"
"Chica's Christmas gift from D.C."
"Chica at the Bridge
5-30-1987 - 4-30-2001"
"My beautiful gift from my sweet,thoughtful D.C."
"Another beautiful gift from my D.C."
"Merry Christmas! Ornament by Gizmo" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Chica
Catster stats for Chica
6 times 1,098
Special Gift Box:
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
May 30th 1987
She liked playing with her sister, Bonita, and sleeping between my feet at night.
None that I know of...
She loved a feather on a fishing pole!
Favorite Nap Spot:
Under the bedspread on my bed.
Whatever I gave her
She would lie on the floor by her food bowl, and reach in with a claw and take out one piece of dry food and eat it!
My son found her & Bonita's mom in a parking lot when she was pregnant. They brought her to my house and she lived in my son's bathroom until she had 4 kittens. I found homes for one male & one female, got the mom spayed and found ahome for her, and wound up keeping Chica and Bonita. Chica lived to age 14, after having surgery 3 times for a cancer caused by injections. The last time it came back around her heart and lungs, and there was nothing left to do for her. She stayed healthy up until the last.
She was a very sweet, shy, loving kitty, and I'm so glad I got to know her!
Chica, sweet and shy
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Cathy's and Stumpy's solstice wedding
I've Been On Catster Since:
|January 23rd 2007
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2993 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
May 22nd 2007 8:08 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. I was born in Mom's son's bathroom in a litter of four kittens. Mom wound up keeping me and Bonita.
2. I loved to sleep between Mom's feet under the cover every night.
3. I was always very shy and reserved...until I met D.C.!
4. I liked to go to the table when Mom was eating, and especially liked it if she was having beef brisket and shared with me!
5. I always hid under the bedspread when strangers came to the house...just looked like a big lump on the bed!
6. I had 3 surgeries in my last 4 years back home for a cancer that developed at my immunization site on my back leg. It worked the first 2 times...
7. One of my best friends back home was Fred (besides my sister, Bonita).
I am tagging Autumn, Gato, Mr. Pink, Albert, Rascal, Manya, and Clyde.
See all diary entries for Chica|