Likes: being rubbed while we're in bed, licking plastic wrapping, & tipping over cups!!!
Favorite Toy: fake, small, mice; chasing shoestring; dragging unopened toys to person to play with
Favorite Nap Spot: in her cat bed, & on the box by the house keys
Favorite Food: likes all kinds
Skills: likes dumping over cups, even if they're full
Arrival Story: someone had a litter of kittens & we took one.
Bio: depending on what spot on her body she wants rubbed, she decides WHOSE bed to hop on. she's designated WHO gives what kind of rub- one person rubs her side while she's under the blanket, & the other person is for when she wants her tummy rubbed while she lays on top of the blanket.
this was HER idea, not ours!
I knew my toys were for me to play with before my person opened the packages. In fact, one night I took a toy that was still in it's package and I dragged the whole thing over by my persons bed..haha..meow, it worked, she woke up and heard me and opened it for me...haha.
P.S. We have a gray gerbil now that Shirley the dog I lived with passed over the rainbow bridge. I WANT that gerbil... ....!
When my person buys toys and leaves them in packages I drag the package to her and say, "Open this, wanna play now!". LOL. I always know they're for ME.
My person thinks I knew my other pet, Shirley the dog was gonna die soon cause I kept close to my person for 3 days prior to her dying and then about 3 days afterwards, but now I'm normal again. I think it worried me but it was nothing.
I've just been tagged by "Mittens". This is as fun as sniffing bar soap!
The rules of the TAG Game: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My 7 things about me are:
1) I love the smell of bar soap-it's like catnip to me (or BETTER). Everytime my person comes out of a bath I go over and rub against her feet for a long time...I even bite them and grab on with my claws. There's something GOOD about bar soap but I can't place it. Better than catnip with leaves alot of catnip pieces all over my fur (I'm picky on grooming, ya know).
2) I just got my new cat carrier and I like it. I go in there and sit with the door open & pretend it's my den. I think my person wanted it to prepare me to go on vet appointments easier than being carried in a box-I didn't like the boxes & always broke out!.
3) I like the "sock game" my person plays with me. I see her dangle her sock above me and I love jumping up for it, and sometimes I really get excited by the sock and I fuzz my tail out real fat and take off running! I think that sock is a predator trying to chase me so I get a fuzzy tail & run away! The thought of a "predator sock" is fun yet scary, so I'd better run.
4) Now I'm sitting on the bed and have my paws crossed, one front paw over the other. My person says this pose is cute & not usual in other kitties she's had.
5) I like to investigate my apartment building hallway (but I hate outside!). Recently, I found out that apartment 8 next door has 3 kitties inside & I can smell them through their door, so I go there 1st thing and spend lots of time sniffing the doorway. "I know you're in there kitties, I can smell you a mile off!".
6) When I'm out in my apartment building hallway, I always go to the carpet in front of the hallway door and lay on it and roll around. There's something on it that reminds me of many kitties who once walked here, so I have to roll and rub on it to mark my place there too.
7) I do funny things when my person covers the windows with plastic during cold nights to keep out the chilly air. I had jumped onto the plastic and hang there for awhile before I decide to give up and try another way to get through the plastic and onto MY window sill. After awhile though, I finally figured out that if I crawl up the plastic till I reach the top I can pull it down with my weight & go over the top and onto the window sill. Finally success! I need that sill to check things out, like the apartment managers dogs that visit my window- they come to see me and I love their barking at me, though I fuzz my tail & hiss back it's still fun stuff!