January 12th 2012 7:00 am
[ Leave A Comment | 10 people already have ]
My precious baby brofur Omega slipped into a coma yesterday. His kidneys started failing and he died soon after. We're not sure what happened to him. He'd been sick since Saturday night. They found a toxin in his bloodwork, the same kind that's in antifreeze. We know it wasn't antifreeze because he never went outside, but we just don't know what he could have eaten that would be like that. We also don't know if something was wrong with him physically that presented as a toxin.
We are all in shock and just devastated. He was only two years old. Please purr for us, and especially for my mommy and human sister/secretary, who are just sick with grief.
Thank you for all the purrs for him and us. We know he felt them and they kept him from suffering.
Leave A Comment | 10 people already have
tessa...pleez noe we all R trooly sorree ta lurn omega crossed rainbow bridge and we send hugs N love two ewe all..may GOD grant yur mom N sis comfort in their hearts in knowing omega no longer suffers....he sends hiz love....eye promize...
It is so very sad, Tessa, and we are all purring for you during this sad time. Omega was a pawsome kitty and all his angel friends will take good care of him!
Oh Tessa :( I'm so sorry that this had to happen!! I too wonder if it was something that was posing as this toxin but maybe something he had as a kitten? I don't know :( In the meantime, spend TLC with your mom and siblings. I'm sorry!!!
So sorry. Take care of your fam, you need each other more than ever right now.
Oh, dear Omega, we didn't hear from you much, but we love all of the kitties in your house equally. I understand because I'm the Spokescat of the two of us. Luv, Tink & Snow
I'm purring for all of you, I'm so sorry. Please know though, Omega has made the bridge a more brilliant and beautiful place, he was a wonderful kitty and he will be an amazing angel.
I found this website, but I don't know how reliable it is, but it may give you something to think about...
Sorry to bring this up again, I just thought you might like to have some idea of what happened. He may have been secretly eating a different bad substance.
Luv & Purrs, Tink
Of course Catster threw a space in there after the "pr", so you may have to take that out.
Thank you for the link, Tink. That is some very useful info to know.
Thanks for the link, Tink! (Hey, that rhymed)! We really appurrciate it. It's scary how many things that stuff is in. It's been three weeks now, and we are still missing him SOOOO much. :(