Likes: Fake mice, string, hair, sneezing in people's food, throwing up on the upholstery
Favorite Toy: string, pen caps, anything that rolls off a table
Favorite Nap Spot: At the head of the bed, on the pillows
Favorite Food: I can't smell, so I'm not picky at all
Skills: Standing on two feet and doing the windmill; growing only one eyebrow at a time; barking like a dog at Radley when makes me mad; purring like a motor
Arrival Story: I adopted my family. I was an odd feral kitty, and the runt of my litter. As a kitten, I wasn't afraid of anything and would sit square in the middle of the feeding dish while the other cats ate around me. I am very sweet and prefer people to other cats, plus I have respiratory problems and a constantly runny nose, so I was too pathetic to turn away. Also, it just so happens that I matched Cookie, being a tuxedo kitty as well (I'm his sniffly Mini-Me), who had just lost his brother Softy, so I was perfect for the home I chose.
Bio: I am very loyal and sweet, though I'm a little bitey and have an affinity for noses. I like to stand in front of the TV, and my favorite game is "Knock Things Off of Things."
My special little buddy: He is only 4 months old and is having serious health issues and may need surgery, so please purr for this little guy.
Dedicated to grandma, my girl:
My nemesis: He's my aunt's kitty and he constantly gives me a hard time. Plus, I have to fend him off not only on my own behalf, but also for Cookie, who is too olde to have to deal with Merlin's nonsense.
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My Seven Facts
1) I have no sense of smell. I am not a picky eater and don't understand what the big deal is with catnip or treats, but they turn the other cats into morons.
2) I am genius, because I have managed to be 6 years older than radley and remain the baby, yet whoop-up on and intimidate her all the time. She starts it, I end. That's how it usually goes.
3) I love toys like a kitten, and by 'toys' I mean anything. Pen caps, grandma's empty cigarette packs for biting and wrestling, anything that can be knocked off a countertop or table.
4) I am the only kitty from the colony who ever made the move inside. It was getting cold out there and I was a runt with respiratory issues, so we all knew it was for the best. I could tell the humans adored me from the getgo. Suckas. I love them too.
5) I love my big brother/mamma Cookie. We're pretty different, but I hope to be just like him when I'm his age. He raised me when I was a kitten, taking over for my real cat mom, Tuxie. She taught me to survive and he taught me to domesticate.
6) I only act like I hate radley. I just have a lot of fun antagonizing her. Orangies are funny like that. They mew a good game, but when it comes down to it, they're just fraidy-cats. It's the hiss that scares them to the core. The windmill thing keeps them away. Truth be told, it would be pretty boring without her to run around with. Like a fat Simba, but a little tougher. I can always get away if she ever does decide to lay the smackdown on me, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.
7) My grandma is really my mom. Did I confuse you? My 'mom' / the Nice Food Lady to the ferals is my mom's daughter. I'm grandma's girl. 'Mom' and grandma live together, and 'mom' is mom to Cookie and radley, and she loves me to death, but I'm grandma's girl. I live attached to that woman, if not sleeping on her. She says that we're going to have to be buried together, like Napoleon and his horse. I told her that our casket will be much more reasonable, since I should fit nicely inside a regular one. I'm everyone's baby, right?