"Precious little girl."
Sex: Female Weight: 10 lbs.
|Home:Elkins, WV ||[I have a diary!] |
"Precious and Sparky, eloped to Las Vegas on June 10, 2009."
"My wedding picture! Thank you, Ms. Sam!"
"Look at the beautiful house my husband Sparky chose for us!"
"Precious and Sparky....furrrrEVER mates at the Bridge."
"June 7, 2009 OMC, I'm engaged to my love, Sparky!"
"Precious Angel in Kitty Heaven."
"Precious in the kitchen."
"A gift from my sweetie, Sparky!"
"A Gift From My Darling Sparky - Isn't it beautiful? I'll never take it off!!" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Precious (RIP)
Catster stats for Precious (RIP)
4 times 1,170
Special Gift Box:
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
Favorite Nap Spot:
In the sunshine.
We found Precious in an alley on one of our daily walks and thought she was too beautiful to be outside on her own. We brought her home with every intention of keeping her, but we had so many cats at the time that we thought it would be better if she had a place all her own. Our friend Greg's elderly mother wanted her, so we gave her away to Greg for his mother. She was much loved, but one day when Greg's mother was getting her mail, Precious ran outside never to return. Her fate, sadly, is unknown. We hope someone else took her in and that she had a good life. We're pretty sure she is at the Bridge now, as she would have been very old if she's still alive.
The group photo at the left shows (from left to right): Flannery, Albert, Precious. All of our cats got along really well. They loved this window so much that Daddy built another one for them.
Precious little girl
The Groups I'm In:
♥ Democats ♥, Rainbow Bridge Kitties, The Furry Federation
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Memorial service for Fela Kiti 4:00 pm PST 7/19/09
I've Been On Catster Since:
|My sweet Sparky:|
|October 21st 2006
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2330 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
May 24th 2007 6:40 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
1. I was found on a street in Pottstown, PA.
2. I was quiet and shy and caused absolutely no problems.
3. I had the most purrrrrr-fect compact athletic little body and was delightfully "touchable."
4. My boyfriend at the Rainbow Bridge is the VERY handsome and talented Sparky. I'm a lucky little girl kitty!
5. My angel brother is Albert, administrator of the Rainbow Bridge Kitties group on Catster.
6. When my family took me in, they were rescuing kitties, getting them spayed and healthy and finding them good homes. They were doing this on their own with no help from any organization. They gave me to an elderly mother of a friend, where I could be an "only cat" and get a lot of attention because they thought I was an extra sweet and beautiful kitty who deserved more than I was getting in a house full of 14 cats. Unfortunately, when the nice old lady went to get her mail, I ran out the door and she was not able to catch me. She was heartbroken. Mommy hopes that someone else saw how beautiful and special I was and took me in and that I had a wonderful life.
7. I am still remembered with much love and affection by my rescuer and by the lady from whose home I "escaped."
See all diary entries for Precious (RIP)|